Gen 2 stage 1 turbo bike

Got the bike pretty much dialed in. This max is boost at 100mph all the way to max speed. I thought the bike would be much faster then this for making 450 whp. Going to make some changes over winter to the set up and just play with it next year. 2.60 was my best time. Right now it’s 2.7x to 2.84. The gearing I’m running isn’t crazy tall. Going to try a different gearing set up after this weekend and see if I can go faster.

A6C3364B-EBCB-4D79-9D1D-434935F6A82F.png

Was doing some thinking today and going to play with tire pressure before changing anything else. See if I up the tire pressure with the hookup if it goes any faster. Might also try a dragmax before winter if I have time.

Was doing some thinking today and going to play with tire pressure before changing anything else. See if I up the tire pressure with the hookup if it goes any faster. Might also try a dragmax before winter if I have time.
a guy like you.... someone who is looking to grudge/ roll race. Maybe a maxxecu with its rolling anti-lag/ and datalogging capabilities would be of benefit? is that what u were thinking about doing? maybe an ultra plenum? lol.... im good at spending other peoples money.

Last edited:
a guy like you.... someone who is looking to grudge/ roll race. Maybe a maxxecu with its rolling anti-lag/ and datalogging capabilities would be of benefit? is that what u were thinking about doing? maybe an ultra plenum? lol.... im good at spending other peoples money.
I think this winter I will do little things and a gear change. Next winter I will redo the motor. Bore it 2mm and port the head and cams. Then probably do max ecu.

I think this winter I will do little things and a gear change. Next winter I will redo the motor. Bore it 2mm and port the head and cams. Then probably do max ecu.
I would have guessed a crank(stroke) before the bore... i remember hearing alot of things about head gasket intergirty when u give up that space between cylinders, Some get away with it.... but u push that bike pretty hard often. This bike i got has a big valve head from cnc comp and turbo cams... here is what it did on pump... 18 pounds (9-1 motor) on 93 octane........... most any big turbo intercooled pump gas bike makes 380 on 18 pounds pump. Truith be told.. the head WANTS more rpms badly... bike was still making power near redline on the c16 pulls they did. but im scared to push toooo many rpms. The turbo is a gen1GTX4088. old school stuff from a super ultra kit. Headwork and turbo cams didnt blow me away... not with an 11K redline anyway. The second dyno sheet was an ABORTED pull because it spun the drum over 200MPH.. but u can clearly see its still climbing hard at 10K rpms... the cams clearly moved the powerband upward.... but im sure it would have made 650 if the rpms were bumped up to 12K and 3 more poiunds of boost were added. Just wanted to share this info......... I dont go racing with any of u guys so not hiding anything. I enjoy this stuff tho.

1662737404029.png

FullSizeRender.jpg

See the problem is I want to have boost at 6k rpm’s. That’s where my start speed is. Anti lag would help but need a turbo to spool lower in the rpm range. Brake boost helps but it’s never constant at what psi you can get it up too.

I would have guessed a crank(stroke) before the bore... i remember hearing alot of things about head gasket intergirty when u give up that space between cylinders, Some get away with it.... but u push that bike pretty hard often. This bike i got has a big valve head from cnc comp and turbo cams... here is what it did on pump... 18 pounds (9-1 motor) on 93 octane........... most any big turbo intercooled pump gas bike makes 380 on 18 pounds pump. Truith be told.. the head WANTS more rpms badly... bike was still making power near redline on the c16 pulls they did. but im scared to push toooo many rpms. The turbo is a gen1GTX4088. old school stuff from a super ultra kit. Headwork and turbo cams didnt blow me away... not with an 11K redline anyway. The second dyno sheet was an ABORTED pull because it spun the drum over 200MPH.. but u can clearly see its still climbing hard at 10K rpms... the cams clearly moved the powerband upward.... but im sure it would have made 650 if the rpms were bumped up to 12K and 3 more poiunds of boost were added. Just wanted to share this info......... I dont go racing with any of u guys so not hiding anything. I enjoy this stuff tho.

View attachment 1655197

View attachment 1655198
Rob set my rev limit to 10800. Said the bike didn’t like high rpm’s. So I would like to change that so my gears are longer and I might just change 1st gear out for a shorter gear so I can have the bike in the right rpm range for 1st gear. But I could explore a different turbo that spools up faster. They make turbos with spool valves to make them spool faster but they still make big top end power.

why not gear it deeper?
Gear it deeper would work but then I have no top speed. Lol. Plus the deeper you gear it the shorter your gears are. I can brake boost the bike now but it’s doesn’t make much boost on the hit and it takes for every for the bike to make the boost I command it to with the boost controller. By the time I hit redline in my start gear it finally hits target boost.

Gear it deeper would work but then I have no top speed. Lol. Plus the deeper you gear it the shorter your gears are. I can brake boost the bike now but it’s doesn’t make much boost on the hit and it takes for every for the bike to make the boost I command it to with the boost controller. By the time I hit redline in my start gear it finally hits target boost.
Really? keep in mind.. rob loves Boost by speed...... im SURE he set it up for boost by speed.... why dont u set it up to do it by GEAR???? u got the ams2k pro.. i KNOW it can be changed. maybe try boost by gear and give it hell in whatever gear u start in,

It has boost by gear but boost by speed is better. Really boost by time is the best way to set up a bike. If you launch at the same speed everytime. Boost by gear is set up by time too

I looked on rcc website to see if they sell the exhaust for the bike. But no luck. I don't like the dumps on the bike. I need to relocate the waste gate closer to the turbo. Since I am sure thats were my boost creep is coming from. Then redo the dumps.

I plan on doing a couple quarter mile passes on the bike and maybe do the standing mile with it. Probably ride it to work and beat up on the locals in my area.....
I have a full pipe from rcc but I’m running the complete rcc stage 1. Can is off in this pic.

057135A7-3587-4947-99B4-A8548EBF1F16.jpeg

A little update. Cylinder has been repaired and cylinder is getting bored out and replated. Hope to have the motor together before spring and get the bike retuned on c16. Still haven’t decided about going intercooled. As it won’t be a street bike so might just do c16 for now. Then next winter do maxx ecu and run methanol for fuel.

What happened to the cylinder? I went back and read the past few pages. Got any recent pictures of the bike? Fantastic dragy times. I can only hope to go as fast.

Back