Gen 2 turbo street bike build

Sorry for the long wait guys. Over winter I didn't really have much motivation to do anything with the bike. Now that its starting to warm up im pulling it apart to paint it. Hopefully ill have it on the street in a few weeks to shake it down.
Great to hear from you again Joe....I hope the best for you and your family.
Look forward to the paint ,and first rides....plus some dragy numbers and half mile events

Yeah, the air waves from @JoeSTi have dropped off the planet....his You Tube channel has no new updates....hopefully he's OK...
Hi. Well mine is still going. Slower then I want and a lot more $ them I planned. I do now have in the bikes kitty over $42,000.00. So may be another $10,000.00 will be enough to get it done. As long as the government does not go with digital money and mess every thing up. 3% inflation my but. Is this 3% from $1.50 each to $2.58 each that does not look like 3% to me. Or is that the governments 3%?

Hi. Well mine is still going. Slower then I want and a lot more $ them I planned. I do now have in the bikes kitty over $42,000.00. So may be another $10,000.00 will be enough to get it done. As long as the government does not go with digital money and mess every thing up. 3% inflation my but. Is this 3% from $1.50 each to $2.58 each that does not look like 3% to me. Or is that the governments 3%?
Digital money as a mainstream will be like EV and will be decades away from reality...so you have time.

That being said, we all want to see thing finished probably as much as you do...

Digital money as a mainstream will be like EV and will be decades away from reality...so you have time.

That being said, we all want to see thing finished probably as much as you do...
Hi. D stright on that. I think the digital money is comming alot sooner then we think along with with a social credit score. If you have a low score like I will have [because I beleive in personal freedom]. Everything will cost more. We will all have to do everything for THE GREATER GOOD OF ALL THE PEOPLE!

Hi. D stright on that. I think the digital money is comming alot sooner then we think along with with a social credit score. If you have a low score like I will have [because I beleive in personal freedom]. Everything will cost more. We will all have to do everything for THE GREATER GOOD OF ALL THE PEOPLE!
Nah, if it were to become a reality, it will be decades away...

If anyone is to believe these conspiracies about government corruption, digital currency would make it very hard or impossible for corrupt politicians to get ahead because dirty money could be traced...

Crypto currency has been out for a long time but hasn't gained any ground.

Nah, if it were to become a reality, it will be decades away...

If anyone is to believe these conspiracies about government corruption, digital currency would make it very hard or impossible for corrupt politicians to get ahead because dirty money could be traced...

Crypto currency has been out for a long time but hasn't gained any ground.
Hi. Bee. My bank said they plan to go digital in 2 years.

If you see this Joe ...at least post som pics here or on your Instagram of the color reveal

Then you can do a write up here when it's installed

Back