Final post before I get swept away.....

Yeah it looks like it's gonna be much worse for y'all.
Prayers made for whoever is in the path because it's a soaker.

All the FL peeps please be careful! I hate to see my beloved Keys getting tossed around :(

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

It's sunny here, sorry.

But soon it will look like this....
1489-1248446570Quce.jpg

:moon:

I got an idea. Why don't you Florida folks put some box fans out side and point them west so the storm will go to Tx. They could use the rain and I wouldnt have to worry about it coming to my neck of the woods.:whistle:

Im working in southern texas, we don't need it lol

It'll be ok. CAT II is just one of those damn thunderstorms. I have faith. ISAAC(He will laugh) or (I SEE ACTIVE ACTION COMING) Ok in all seriousness you all be careful down there and send the rain up here.

Folks actually bought cars today but we couldn't deliver them because ins won't allow it.
Tropical Storm warning and no company will place it under one. :(

hope you all stay safe and dry down there :thumbsup:

Today is clearly a hurricane prep day around here :whistle: Just snapped these from the back porch. Seems someone with a hellova lot more $$ than me was driving their yacht around today. Actually there were a TON of boats out today this one just happened to be coming past when I stepped out to take the pix. Its a medium sized (120-150') one for what's been coming along.

IMAG0624.jpg

IMAG0625.jpg

IMAG0626.jpg

Its pretty much over for us. We just had another five minute wall of water come down and now not a drop, but they are getter farther and farther apart as the storm moves away.

Lord knows the South could use the rain. My wife is in NOLA so i dont want it to head west. Pointing straight at Daphne Dawn...

Just got a notification that school is out from Monday to Wednesday (there goes Thanksgiving holiday) and also parts of our county have mandatory evacuations. :banghead:

Back