I know I been away awhile,

Prayers sent
sad.gif

I'm soo sorry to hear about this Paul
sad.gif

You and your family are in my thoughts.

I'm really sorry for your loss. I think the best way to honor your Dad would be to live like he did. Teach your son as he taught you and be a good example of what kindness is all about!
I couldn't have said it any better. I'm truly sorry. I'll definatly be praying for your family and for you to be strong at the funeral. Hope to see more posts from you.

chris

Sorry to hear it Bro. Very Sorry. All my love to you and yours.

Sorry to hear all this Paul. You're a dear friend whom I've come to really like. You're good people, but as I pray for you and your family this day...rest assured that seeking God's kindness and mercy will help you get through all things. Your testimony should be a guide for your future. Blessings to you and your family Paul...

i'm sorry to hear this...prayers sent for you and your family

just be the best Dad you can for your children and i imagine your Dad wouldn't ask for anything more

Paul - I'm sorry for your loss.
sad.gif

Thoughts and Prayers out, Brother...

Paul, my heart is with you and your mother and your family.

From everything I've ever heard about you from people who have met you, I have no doubt that your father was proud of you and proud to call himself your father.

It's okay to let it out. Sometimes, being strong means shedding some tears without shame. This is one of those times, my friend.

Your memories of him are your greatest treasure now.

A huge bear hug to you, brother.
heart.gif

--Wag--

Paul,

So sorry to hear my friend. Prayers will be sent constantly for you and your family. You have my work number and if you need something, please dont hesitate to give me a call.

Kev

Paul, you and your family are in my prayers. You're a good man, and I have no doubt you will be a great role model for your son.

Back