Final argument about gen 3 design

dcnblues

Registered
This whole video is a hilarious parody of Top Gun. But right at the end he talks about the different bikes offered by Kawasaki, and it's an interesting perspective especially in regards to what the third generation Hayabusa should have been. I love mine so much I'm thinking Suzuki just nailed it. Best combination of all of these (if you didn't want to pay for the blower). I wouldn't trade my gen 3 for any of those four bikes. Not sure how I missed it when it first came out but it's a couple of years old now...

Fortnite on Kawasaki options

I wouldn't trade my gen 3 for any of those four bikes.
I agree! Just on looks alone, the entirety of the Gen 3 Hayabusa's design and its language hits a pleasure point (and intensity) for me no other bike does. It's like a striking visual orchestra.

GSX1300RRQM2_B5M_left_single_seat_cowl_2400x1500.png

GSX1300RRQM2_B5L_front_single_seat_cowl_1100x1600.png

GSX1300RRQM2_B5L_rear_single_seat_cowl_1100x1600.png

GSX1300RRM3_WHT_single_seat_cowl_Right_2400x1500.png

Last edited:
The silhouette is one thing, but when you sit down and that instrument cluser is laid out in front of you... sheer anticipation.
View attachment 1668003
I get anxiety every time I get to ride my 'Busa. Not sure why, but my heartrate increases and I become anxious as soon as I see the Kanji on the TFT display. It's good anxiety, but still...anxiety! :p I assume the anticipation of an impending good ride on such a delightful bike does that to me!

Back