Favorite movie

MAD MAX
SEEMS THEY KIND OF KICK STARTED THE SPORTBIKE THING AFTER CAFE RACER SCENE DIED.

CHARACTER,RUTGER HAUER IN BLADERUNNER,
LINE "YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE THINGS I HAVE SEEN WITH THESE EYES,---- TIME TO DIE"

Favorite movie: Definately Lord of the Rings. Fight Club is still a very close second...that movie changed my life!
Favorite line: "My God, I haven't been f**cked like that since grade school"!--Helena Bonham Carter, Fight Club.
Oh yeah, Blade Runner is very cool too, because of Rutger Hauer: "You better get it up...or I'll have to kill ya"! That line and "I want more life...f**cker"!
Best motorcycle going fast scenes are from Mad Max. The over-the-shoulder shots of the Goose as he redlines his KZ1000....if you watch that scene carefully, you can see both his speedo and tacko pegged in the red...George Miller rules.

Favorite movie: Definately Lord of the Rings. Fight Club is still a very close second...that movie changed my life!
Favorite line: "My God, I haven't been f**cked like that since grade school"!--Helena Bonham Carter, Fight Club.
Oh yeah, Blade Runner is very cool too, because of Rutger Hauer: "You better get it up...or I'll have to kill ya"! That line and "I want more life...f**cker"!
Best motorcycle going fast scenes are from Mad Max. The over-the-shoulder shots of the Goose as he redlines his KZ1000....if you watch that scene carefully, you can see both his speedo and tacko pegged in the red...George Miller rules.
Fight Club gave all of us a different perspective on life. That line you quoted gave the execs fits, so the director changed it to something like "That was incredible, I want to have your abortion." The studio execs said the original was just fine after that. It's on the special features if you have the two disc set.

I love the part where Brad Pitt is riding the bike around the house and then just eats it after hitting the couch.

Favorite movie is either The Matrix or Fight Club, close call on those two.  Both are great in their own ways.  But those are the two that I watch most frequently.  And Office space is a close second.
Dude, Were we seporated at birth or is it a Colorado thing... Fight Club is one of my favorites as is Office Space and Matrix.

Movies that are more than they appear to be...Fight Club the first time you watch is just a trip, second and third time it's a whole different movie... Good Stuff...

Most of these change daily due to varying memories...alzheimers is a wonderful thing...

Favorite Movie: We Were Soldiers - screenplay based on the book written by the man who was there.  May we never forget...

Favorite Character: Stanley Goodspeed from The Rock "Actually, I'm a chemical SUPERFREAK..."

Favorite Line: "No no, you don't get to tell ME what to do...ever...again." - Lester Burnam, American Beauty (while standing at the drive-through window, having caught his wife screwing around on him)...

Favorite Storyline: Forrest Gump

Favorite Anything: Flying. I've taken lessons in a Bell JetRanger helicopter and am now taking fixed-wing lessons.

Biker Boyz was a quality flick if you can ignore the bad acting, cheesy riding, poor script, absolute boredom and were able to stand it longer than the 15 mins I was able to before I walked out.  Ice Cube is going to be in the next big bike movie coming out called "Torque".  Can't be any worse than biker boyz but you never know.
Now I have seen several Ice-Cube Flicks and if you can ignore Anaconda, I have been pretty impressed with him... Should be good in a biker movie....Can't be worse...

Biker Boyz was a quality flick if you can ignore the bad acting, cheesy riding, poor script, absolute boredom and were able to stand it longer than the 15 mins I was able to before I walked out.  Ice Cube is going to be in the next big bike movie coming out called "Torque".  Can't be any worse than biker boyz but you never know.
Now I have seen several Ice-Cube Flicks and if you can ignore Anaconda, I have been pretty impressed with him...  Should be good in a biker movie....Can't be worse...
Ghosts of Mars sucked too... but Cube was good in it.

Buckaroo Banzai: "You know, I'm looking for a new back up singer...can you sing"?
Jeff Goldblum's character (forgot his name): "Sing?...umm.. no...I can dance".
Keep in mind that they are having this conversation while performing brain surgery!

Favorite movie is either The Matrix or Fight Club, close call on those two.  Both are great in their own ways.  But those are the two that I watch most frequently.  And Office space is a close second.
Dude, Were we seporated at birth or is it a Colorado thing... Fight Club is one of my favorites as is Office Space and Matrix.

Movies that are more than they appear to be...Fight Club the first time you watch is just a trip, second and third time it's a whole different movie... Good Stuff...
Must be a Colorado thing unless you are 25 and were born in December. I always wondered what that scar on my right side was from.
smile.gif
Everytime I watch Fight Club I pick up on some small detail that I missed before. Office Space has so many classic lines in it like this one:

"There was nothing wrong with my name until that no talent ass clown started winning grammy's"

Now I have seen several Ice-Cube Flicks and if you can ignore Anaconda, I have been pretty impressed with him...  Should be good in a biker movie....Can't be worse...
Well I don't think he could do much with Anaconda but I all of the Friday movies and he was pretty good in "Boyz in tha Hood". Plus Torque has Monet Mazure(she was the one who photocopied her ass in 40 Days and 40 Nights) and Jaime Pressley :0 is in it.

Army of Darkness!!!!

"Hail to the King, Baby"

"Gimme some sugar, baby..."

"Yo, she-biatch, let's go..."

"It's a trick, get an axe..."

"THIS...is my BOOM STICK...now I swear, if one of you PRIMATES lays another finger on me..."

"Sure, go home and cry to mamma..."

"First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me....blow...."

"Shop SMART...shop S-Mart..."

and finally...the ultimate...

"(BLAM)...Good, bad, I'm the guy with the GUN..."

Well I don't think he could do much with Anaconda but I all of the Friday movies and he was pretty good in "Boyz in tha Hood".  Plus Torque has Monet Mazure(she was the one who photocopied her ass in 40 Days and 40 Nights) and Jaime Pressley :0 is in it.
Hey Sounds interesting...I'll watch just about anything with Jamie in it...whew, spooky hot...If you haven't seen "Not another teen Movie" she's looking good in that and the story is pretty funny...

Favorite

Movie: Josie Wales or Tombstone or 13th Warrior.

Character: Josie Wales

Line: "Lucky you stopped me. I mighta killed her". Chief Dan George in Josie Wales.

Scene: Doc Holiday twirls his cup, teasing Ringo in Tombstone.

Hey Sounds interesting...I'll watch just about anything with Jamie in it...whew, spooky hot...If you haven't seen "Not another teen Movie" she's looking good in that and the story is pretty funny...
Yeah she looked good in that movie, pretty funny flick as well. If you haven't seen 40 days and 40 nights go rent it. There is a seen where there is like 40 topless women in it. Really nice.

Back