Favorite movie

S7R4NGER

Registered
Which is your favorite movie ? Your favorite movie character ? Favorite storyline ? Favorite anything ?

Which is your favorite movie ? Your favorite movie character ? Favorite storyline ? Favorite anything ?
There was a favorite movie poll recently...

Favorite Movie: the Matrix
Favorite Character: forget name (played by: Clint Eastwood) in the Unforgiven
Favorite Line: "Dyin' ain't much ovva livin' kid..." Outlaw Josey Wales
Favorite Storyline: the entire LOTR trilogy including the Hobbit
Favorite Anything: rock climbing!

-Rip

Movie: The LOTR and Star Wars Trilogies (for the latter: the original)
Character: Wolverine played by that Aussie guy in the X-Men
Quote: Anything from the simpsons (and let's not go there again)
Anything: Low Level Flying

Favorite movie is either The Matrix or Fight Club, close call on those two. Both are great in their own ways. But those are the two that I watch most frequently. And Office space is a close second.

Favorite movie: Too many to list.
Movie character: Manny from "The Brotherhood of the Wolf"
Favorite line: "It's good to be the King" from "History of the World Part II"
Favorite storyline: LOTR
Favorite anything: my Busa

Favorite movie: God Father

Movie character: Tony Montana

Favorite line: "Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place" (City Slickers)

Favorite storyline: Neo Genisis Evangelion (anime)

Favorite anything: HAYABUSA

Favorite movie: That's tough, but I'll go with Clockwork Orange

Movie character: Another toughy, it's either Andy McDowell as Little Alex (Clockwork Orange), or Jack Nicholson as Jack Torrance (The Shining). I like Kubrick~

Favorite line: "I'm not going to hurt you. I going to bash your head right the !*#$ in!" (The Shining)

Favorite storyline: Dune series (original not prequel)

Favorite anything: Right now it would be my son Lars. A year ago it would have been scuba diving!

favorite movie: BIKER BOYZ

favorite charachter: SMOKE in BIKER BOYZ

favorite line: BURN RUBBER, NOT YOUR SOUL

favorite storyline: BIKER BOYZ, love the racing scenes!

favorite anything: OWNING THE BIKER BOYZ DVD!!!!!!

11doh.gif
iamwithstupid.gif

favorite movie:  BIKER BOYZ

favorite charachter:  SMOKE in BIKER BOYZ

favorite line:  BURN RUBBER, NOT YOUR SOUL

favorite storyline:  BIKER BOYZ, love the racing scenes!

favorite anything:  OWNING THE BIKER BOYZ DVD!!!!!!

11doh.gif

iamwithstupid.gif
laugh.gif
ROTFLOL... your kidding right?
rock.gif
of course.. no, wait... just kidding!!! had to throw that in there with today being the DVD release.
laugh.gif

Best thing about that movie: brought alot of us together that have never met.

laugh.gif

Yea but when will they release the directors cut

with all of the extra stuff

like the director telling smoke "no remember LET the ZX12 win "

or maye director can explain all the screwup with the reality of the movie ya know like dragging down the steet in like 4th and only doing 64 or how the gsxr 750 with a pipe could take the busa ..........

maybe if they do release a directors cut the ending could change
rock.gif
that would be cool to see

jump9.gif
idea.gif
lurk.gif

Hugh Jackman...

Did you see X2? Wolverine is WAY cooler in that one! He is one bad-assed dude![/QUOTE]
Saw it, loved it ... anyone happen to see the big flaming bird in the water at the end? ;-)

Favorite line: "It's good to be the King" from "History of the World Part II"[/QUOTE]
Really have to see that movie sometime, only saw the line in Robin Hood: Men in Thights ... Mel Brooks cracks me up everytime ...

Favorite line: "Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place" (City Slickers)[/QUOTE]
That was a joke? I thought he was just stating an everyday fact ... Actually kinda sad ain't it ... why do they need a reason? ...

Finally: what the fugg is "Biker Boyz"? And why haven't I heard from it? Is it any good or just a TF&TF on two wheels? Is the Busa in?

NightStalker,

I have History of the World Part II, SpaceBalls, and Young Frankenstein. Men in Tights is definitely on the list of must haves. I need some liquid swartz for the busa. He is definitely one of the best comedy/satire people.

Later,

Steve

Biker Boyz was a quality flick if you can ignore the bad acting, cheesy riding, poor script, absolute boredom and were able to stand it longer than the 15 mins I was able to before I walked out. Ice Cube is going to be in the next big bike movie coming out called "Torque". Can't be any worse than biker boyz but you never know.

I have History of the World Part II,SpaceBalls, and Young Frankenstein.  Men in Tights is definitely on the list of must haves.  I need some liquid swartz for the busa.  He is definitely one of the best comedy/satire people.[/QUOTE]
Hehe, I saw Robin Hood: Men in thights, Dracula: dead and loving it, Spaceballs and History of the world: part I (The only thing that can save us now, is a Miracle ;-). Haven't seen part II and Young Frankenstein yet ... maybe something for after the exams ...

Biker Boyz was a quality flick if you can ignore the bad acting, cheesy riding, poor script, absolute boredom and were able to stand it longer than the 15 mins I was able to before I walked out.  Ice Cube is going to be in the next big bike movie coming out called "Torque".  Can't be any worse than biker boyz but you never know.[/QUOTE]
Damn, sarcasm overload ... That bad? ... Well, let me know how "Torque" turns out ...

Btw: anyone seen the Disney/Pixar movie "Finding Nemo" ... I know it's a kiddies flick, but I laughed my ass of while watching Monsters Inc., Schrek, Ice Age and such ... Best humor in the last couple of years ...

Sorry it is part I. I also have Blazing Sadels. And of course with art came the first art critic.

Vestal virgins, I like vestal virgins, or maybe just the Queen.. YES.

Later,

Steve

Back