Favorite movie?

I love all Spielberg movies...
cool.gif

Goodfellas, Fight Club, American History X, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Matrix films...too many to just pick one, but if I had to, I guess it would be Goodfellas just because it was a great film, felt like a slice of life I'd never be a part of, just awesome...
biggrin.gif

Actually that's not my favorite movie, but I did enjoy it.
wink.gif

Hard to say what my all time favorite would be... Heat (De Niro) rates up there with the best due to the huge shootout. SAW/SAW II were both good, but predictable. Gone in Sixty Seconds was a good one, too since I'm a car guy... and of course AJ was in it as a blonde.
drooling3.gif
Gotta love Full Metal Jacket. Man, too many good ones for me to choose from.

I've gotta say, the movie I've bought and ended up watching the most times was Without A Paddle. The character of Tom in that movie has the perfect sense of humor! I watch it at least three times a week and laugh just as hard every time. I think that movie was perfectly targeted to the "Thirty Something" audience.

I dunno... Hard to choose just one.

Tombstone - classic, and SO many good one liners. Best role Kilmer ever did.
Face Off - Travolta + Cage = HOT
Something About Mary - that one makes me laff everytime. "Beans and frank!"
Monster's Inc - the animation is awesome and I'm a John Goodman fan. "Kitty!"
laugh.gif

Tombstone - classic, and SO many good one liners. Best role Kilmer ever did.
Face Off - Travolta + Cage = HOT
Something About Mary - that one makes me laff everytime. "Beans and frank!"
Monster's Inc - the animation is awesome and I'm a John Goodman fan. "Kitty!"
laugh.gif
+1 on Tombstone! Just thinking about that scene in Something About Mary makes me hurt...
poke.gif

I have a hard time picking a fav when there are so many different Genre's...

Saving Private Ryan.

Because it seemed pretty real and it tells about the "greatest generation" and they are dropping pretty fast right now.

<!--EDIT|gwhunran
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145635692 -->

Who's seen saw II sofar? I loved the first one and would like some oppinions on how good the second one is compared to the first!
1zhelp.gif
smile.gif

Who's seen saw II sofar? I loved the first one and would like some oppinions on how good the second one is compared to the first!
1zhelp.gif
smile.gif
I have Saw and Saw II on DVD and I liked 'em both. I don't think sequels are ever as good as the original, but I'd say Saw II is definitely worth checkin' out if you liked the original.

I bought Hostel last night. I hope it's a good one. Anyone seen it?

Outlaw Josey Wells- Eastwood fan I am!

Tombstone- Val Kilmer was Perfect!

Last Samurai- About Honor (of which I'm a big fan of)

About Last night-I love Demi Moore & it was somewhat realistic.

1zhelp.gif

smile.gif
I have Saw and Saw II on DVD and I liked 'em both. I don't think sequels are ever as good as the original, but I'd say Saw II is definitely worth checkin' out if you liked the original.

Ditto,... but I thought Saw II was better than the first one. It's definately a keeper.

Scarface is probably my all time favorite.

Here's a few other good ones:

- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (or pretty much any Clint western)
- True Romance
- Heat
- Jacobs Ladder
- The Professional
- Cube

1zhelp.gif

smile.gif

I remember hearing something about Hostel being really really gorry and not very scary! Also, anyone seen Silent Hill yet? That movie was (once again), pretty scary, but mainly gorry. But another goooooooodddddddddd one is Scary Movie 4!

Hilarious!!
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif

laugh.gif

I love almost every movie mentioned above, but my all-time favorite is "The Time Machine".

Also love the old Sinbad movies
biggrin.gif

BUSAFETT

Back