Fastest/quickest STOCK motor with boost?

RedBull

Registered

@Boosted Cycle Perf able to share
some details about the 390 horse power
dyno video that was posted 3 hours ago ?

:banana:

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
@Boosted Cycle Perf able to share some details about the 390hp dyno video that was posted 3hrs ago?
Factory stock unopened 08 with an rcc stage 1, X98 fuel, 13.5psi of boost. The bike was on 7psi prior making 310hp for awhile. The owner of this bike travels to different cities and roll races the bike religiously.

Kevin Jones

Registered
Between trying to not slide back in the seat (I'm a skinny guy and have a hump build into the seat), trying to get foot up to shift (too scared to leave with foot already up) I am sure I'm not getting full throttle until 2nd gear.

My best pass I'm on the right. Totally taking this thread off topic but appreciate the help that has been given.

View attachment 1615381
Ive got a nice pad that you can Velcro to the back of the hump and itll supplement your cut seat and fit your lumbar, ill send it to you for $20 shipped if you think itll help. I went down last night at the track and im going to rethink some things. I wont be needing that pad

04LE

Registered
Ive got a nice pad that you can Velcro to the back of the hump and itll supplement your cut seat and fit your lumbar, ill send it to you for $20 shipped if you think itll help. I went down last night at the track and im going to rethink some things. I wont be needing that pad
Hope you are ok. I appreciate the offer but with a 15mo old not sure how often I'll get to the track. Hope someone else can put it to good use.

Mr Brown

Registered
How bad?

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mdtiger1