fastest /quickest busa out there! stock motor

Gixx1300R

Registered
I went a 9.47 @ 142 mph in the 1/4 mile at Orlando Speed World.The bike was strapped in the front and lowered in the rear with a 16 tooth front sprocket and the airbox modified.I weigh 230lbs

Outcast: I seen your bike run faster. I thought you went 6.00's at 119.2 in the 1/8.

Don't worry I will pull your head off again in the street. THE BLACK/GRAY & ORANGE BUSA

LL

lamont: is that your bike with the orange & chrome stickers?

outcast: thats real good with your wieght. same with you gixxer!

i think the best i heard of was the friend of cbx-chris. i think it was 9.35 at 153mph.
correct me if i'm wrong.

who thinks they have the fastest busa,try to be honest as possible.1/8 ,1/4 e.t.'s and mph.include weight of rider.these are bikes that anything can be done,except a valve cover bolt can't be broken.no head work,throttle bodies ported,just stock motor that came from factory!my best 1/8 time is 6.601 at 110.8mph w/60ft.of 1.67. no clutch work,i weight about 248lbs with helmet,jacket,gloves

I believe Lee Shierts has gone 9.65 at 143 in the 1/4 on a stocker! It was probably strapped and if anyone has ever met Lee he weighs about 130-140pds. and is an exceptional rider!

Hello Ladies and Genlemen !

10.055 @ 235 km/h.

13.060 @ 196 km/h (wheelie from start to finish).

Stock 'Busa but will soon get an RS-3 and airbox mod. A friend posted a 9.71 @ 238 km/h with Akropovic as only mod (very experienced rider).

And to all ZX-12 supporters, i've heard that the russian manufacturer Dnepr is going to supercharge their horizontal twin resulting in a topspeed of around 230 mph (with sidecar). But then again like the ZX-12 this is just a rumour.

Good to see you here Lamont we have been
admiring your bike since they first posted the pics. VERY nice.

the stickers look red. is that yours?
is your name rob?
is that your busness?(tapeworks)

if thats your bike...i like it!!
looks damn good!

Back