Fastest/quickest STOCK motor with boost?

@Boosted Cycle Perf able to share
some details about the 390 horse power
dyno video that was posted 3 hours ago ?

:banana:

Between trying to not slide back in the seat (I'm a skinny guy and have a hump build into the seat), trying to get foot up to shift (too scared to leave with foot already up) I am sure I'm not getting full throttle until 2nd gear.

My best pass I'm on the right. Totally taking this thread off topic but appreciate the help that has been given.

View attachment 1615381
Ive got a nice pad that you can Velcro to the back of the hump and itll supplement your cut seat and fit your lumbar, ill send it to you for $20 shipped if you think itll help. I went down last night at the track and im going to rethink some things. I wont be needing that pad

Ive got a nice pad that you can Velcro to the back of the hump and itll supplement your cut seat and fit your lumbar, ill send it to you for $20 shipped if you think itll help. I went down last night at the track and im going to rethink some things. I wont be needing that pad
Hope you are ok. I appreciate the offer but with a 15mo old not sure how often I'll get to the track. Hope someone else can put it to good use.

How bad?

Something was weird about that launch the pack, I dunno I need to look at that and the basket. Bucked super hard even though I was feeding the clutch out very slow it didn't feel like it was smooth at all, maybe theres a plate warped. Was WOT and trying to feed rpms with the lever but it was just, off. I have a vid. when it grabbed the wheel came up about 9 o clock and I got off the throttle and it came down and I kick myself but its the one motor I had a one off lowered pan maybe by an inch just a welded one. I always always run Anthony;s flat pans but I procrastinated. GUYS, do NOT do this. When it came down the pan broke but I didn't hear it instantly painted the shinko with oil and the rear wheel went about 3 feet to the left then came back instantly right and I went over and it rolled over my back and ribs and I was pretty much stopped but the bike slid another 30 feet maybe. Didn't hurt it too bad was prolly only going 55 or so, I don't know. For sure at least one rib is cracked and my pelvis which I broke on 2 separate jumps in the army seems to be recracked up top. No xray just going off what I remember from previous injuries. Im ok. Coulda been much much much worse. Guys, get yourself a flat pan. DO IT

When it came down the pan broke but I didn't hear it instantly painted the shinko with oil and the rear wheel went about 3 feet to the left then came back instantly right and I went over and it rolled over my back and ribs and I was pretty much stopped but the bike slid another 30 feet maybe. Didn't hurt it too bad was prolly only going 55 or so, I don't know. For sure at least one rib is cracked and my pelvis which I broke on 2 separate jumps in the army seems to be recracked up top. No xray just going off what I remember from previous injuries. Im ok.

Was that @ Orlando Speed World? I may have seen that first-hand or an eerily similar accident. I'm Tom, the guy with the red bike with the brand new Gen 2 clutch.

Yes Tom that was me. How did the gen 2 clutch come out? I saw your first pass and i wondered if it cooked that pack. Didn't seem to climb in the revs which made me worry
Hey Kevin, hope you get to feeling better. Ya, my 1st pass it bogged. I let go of the lever just a bit before I pinned the throttle. Got to get that timing right. I made seven passes after that and each and every time it went straight down Broadway. It was a little lazy at 1.43 but I'll add a couple teeth out back and it should pick up. I'm over the fear of tossing the lever so now we can have some fun.

Last edited:
Hey Kevin, hope you get to feeling better. Ya, my 1st pass it bogged. I let go of the lever just a bit before I pinned the throttle. Got to get that timing right. I made seven passes after that and each and every time it went straight down Broadway. It was a little lazy at 1.43 but I'll add a couple teeth out back and it should pick up. I'm over the fear of tossing the lever so now we can have some fun.

What are you using for recording and telemetry?

What are you using for recording and telemetry?

LOL it's nothing fancy at all. The on-bike camera is an old-school GoPro Hero 5. It has GPS and that's where the data comes from for the gauges. It uses a mirror block off plate mount. The editing was done with GoPro Quik free software. It's a super simple setup.

The starting line video was done on a Samsung Galaxy S10+ smartphone. Again nothing fancy. I went to the track alone and flipped the water box guy $20 to take a couple videos for me. Lol.

I'm looking to hire a camera/crew person. If any of you guys or gals are in the Orlando area, I'll pay you to come hang out and take some videos from the starting line. That video data is invaluable for clutch and suspension tune up.

Screenshot_20200408-201356_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
LOL it's nothing fancy at all. The on-bike camera is an old-school GoPro Hero 5. It has GPS and that's where the data comes from for the gauges. The editing was done with GoPro Quik free software. It's a super simple setup.

The starting line video was done on a Samsung Galaxy S10+ smartphone. Again nothing fancy. I went to the track alone and flipped the water box guy $20 to take a couple videos for me. Lol.

I'm looking to hire a camera/crew person. If any of you guys or gals are in the Orlando area, I'll pay you to come hang out and take some videos from the starting line. That video data is invaluable for clutch and suspension tune up.
LOL I have a Hero 2. I have a 10 year old do my videos for free on my iPhone.

LOL it's nothing fancy at all. The on-bike camera is an old-school GoPro Hero 5. It has GPS and that's where the data comes from for the gauges. It uses a mirror block off plate mount. The editing was done with GoPro Quik free software. It's a super simple setup.

View attachment 1616417
Nothing else to datalog? I mean that's something but anything that can grab TPS, RPM, AFR, could see that launch curve easier. I am flat out broke right now but I may purchase the software for the gen 2. I figure I am going to cook a few packs at least, I don't even have a base tune to start with. The $400 seems high but versus what I was spending on packs with the Hays I had, its nothing.

Nothing else to datalog? I mean that's something but anything that can grab TPS, RPM, AFR, could see that launch curve easier. I am flat out broke right now but I may purchase the software for the gen 2. I figure I am going to cook a few packs at least, I don't even have a base tune to start with. The $400 seems high but versus what I was spending on packs with the Hays I had, its nothing.

Plus you can flash that gen 2 ecu for a 2 step make it even easier and super consistent.

Plus you can flash that gen 2 ecu for a 2 step make it even easier and super consistent.

I really just want to get some seat time without the 2-Step before I go down that road. I'll probably end up running crazy eights (8.88 index) with this bike and they don't allow two steps. Learning and getting good at holding the RPMs consistently at the starting line is a skill that will help win rounds.

i assume you heard about Wade Rich? :mad:

I really just want to get some seat time without the 2-Step before I go down that road. I'll probably end up running crazy eights (8.88 index) with this bike and they don't allow two steps. Learning and getting good at holding the RPMs consistently at the starting line is a skill that will help win rounds.

i assume you heard about Wade Rich? :mad:
Heard he left OSW but no circumstances about it?

Back