Fastest/quickest STOCK motor with boost?

Ive been kicking this turbo bucket around for a bit. a few things I have hard time swallowing is the turbo is heavier ;) , and the hit is different than a 200 hp NA bike . After years of of enjoying peg grinding fun on RJ im afraid things would change to much . BIKE mag about 17 or 18 years ago took 20 bikes to a popular road course in the UK with many different riders of high calibers . 10 bikes were Show rm stock , and 10 were owned , and modified heavily . the biggest modified bike was a Turbo GSXR1000 making mid 200's on the dyno . it was King of the hp with e the ZX12R stock being the next closest in pwr , and still almost a 100 bhp difference. The two winners were the ZX12R , and ZX 636 produced the fastest lap times with the 636 just a few seconds behind its big brother .
They had hoped the GSXR 1000 to smoke the group , but boost was a killer on the road course .
I ride a bit old school up on the Pipe in the revs ( two stroke style ) , and this would always have RJ in boost .
Have a secrete savings account that is filled to about 25% of the price of a system ;) , and gains 2% every week.
Estimated turbo date if I did go big is 9 to 12 months .

This thread is stock based engine , but I would have to pull my motor being a engine guy , and at least add a small spacer / change springs , and probably do studs.
Sorry for any high jack

Back in '95, Team Mr. had a FUSA bike that worked so well that it was eventually banned from the series. And, this was a blow thru system on a carbureted bike. Turbocharging on modern efi bikes has come a long way.

Ive been kicking this turbo bucket around for a bit. a few things I have hard time swallowing is the turbo is heavier ;) , and the hit is different than a 200 hp NA bike . After years of of enjoying peg grinding fun on RJ im afraid things would change to much . BIKE mag about 17 or 18 years ago took 20 bikes to a popular road course in the UK with many different riders of high calibers . 10 bikes were Show rm stock , and 10 were owned , and modified heavily . the biggest modified bike was a Turbo GSXR1000 making mid 200's on the dyno . it was King of the hp with e the ZX12R stock being the next closest in pwr , and still almost a 100 bhp difference. The two winners were the ZX12R , and ZX 636 produced the fastest lap times with the 636 just a few seconds behind its big brother .
They had hoped the GSXR 1000 to smoke the group , but boost was a killer on the road course .
I ride a bit old school up on the Pipe in the revs ( two stroke style ) , and this would always have RJ in boost .
Have a secrete savings account that is filled to about 25% of the price of a system ;) , and gains 2% every week.
Estimated turbo date if I did go big is 9 to 12 months .

This thread is stock based engine , but I would have to pull my motor being a engine guy , and at least add a small spacer / change springs , and probably do studs.
Sorry for any high jack

@c10 You still in prison?? (another high jack)

I did a thing...

Went out on 9psi (300ish hp). Went 8.74@164 first time down the track since 2012. Got booted for no license will go back hopefully on the 14th to get my licensing passes done. This is basically as slow as I can make the bike go I literally left like I was leaving a stop light went 1.65 60' lolololol

received_616033642279935.jpeg

Back