QUICKEST TIME!!!!!

OB_gsxr1117

Registered
Okay, I have seen lots of claims and read lots of posts on times for the Busa so far. Here is what I want to know. What is the quickest time that anyone has actually done or witnessed on an all stock Busa!! All stock means no strapping, gearing, clutch mods, pipe, jetting, or anything and with a normal person on it. Not joe pro dragracer. I realize many of them have gone 9.5's or so but not many can do that without help. Please be honest this is an integrity deal here. I can go 9.9 on my all stock 94 1100.......yeah, right. so please lets not get nuts here. Just looking for some good solid numbers for referance the next time I go racing with my bike and what to expect if any stock ones still exist by then. LOL Thanks, Randy

well, i've run an honest 10:flamethrowing: @ 138 on mine stock. first pass. only pass. babied it out of the hole due to the lack of experience with a hydraulic clutch. (and this one is grabby as hell) heck, i even got a 2.0 short time. this after being used to getting 1.73 on my 1216cc gixxer with a cable clutch. so, you wanted honest from the average joe? that's it. only had 650 miles on it at the time so i didn't do more runs. but will. unfortunately for this post, that will be my last "stock" run. i now have my full yosh system and will have the fuel injection remapped. hope that helps you.
mike

Showroom stock with 23 miles I witnessed a 9.79 @ 144mph. But it was Michael Phillips. He had a few 9.90's and 10.00's. About mid 160's in the 60ft.

How bout 10.65 @ 134 mph. Sound kinda slow? If you correct for my weight I think I do ok, my specs are 6ft. 10 in. 335 lbs

Back