1999 black Hayabusa for sale

OB_zldrider

Registered
Just got back from Reg Pridmore's Executive CLASS. I had a great time BTW and learned quite a lot.

I also realized after riding the Busa to work today, that I really don't NEED all that power for what I want to do on a sport bike - which is just medium sporty rides around town and in the twisties.

Don't get me wrong, the Busa is a great machine but now I think I got it for the wrong reasons. Prestige and because not that many folks have one.

I learned a lot about riding over the last weekend on the Laguna Seca track. I learned that my skills need to improve and I think that the Busa might be too much bike for me. I'm now thinking of getting an F4 or a used F3. Not sure yet.

So, I'm going to put it up for sale. I just thought I'd give you guys first crack at it.

It's a 1999 black Hayabusa with only 3052 miles on it and has the following add-ons:

- Ventura headlight cover
- Suzuki tank bra (w/ busa logo)
- Heli-bars
- Genmar risers
- Kevlar covered steel braided hydraulic clutch and brake lines.
- BMC Air filter
- brand new Michelin Pilots (maybe 300 miles on them)
- Gel seat (I'll include the stock seat also)
- tinted Zero Gravity DoubleBubble windshield
- tinted Zero Gravity SportTouring windshield
- stock windshield
- cam chain tensioner fix
- center stand (not installed yet).
- side stand mode from Shermworks (not installed yet)

Everything else is pure stock (no other mods).

I'm asking $10000.00 OBO for it and all the extras.

You can email me at josephz@microsoft.com.

Joe Zulaski

What do you think of the touring and double bubble shields?

Want to sell your tank bra and gel seat? ...maybe the center stand too? If so, send me some mail.

I don't know ZLD, for 90% of the riding I do all I would need is a SV650, and yes there is a bit of prestigue in owning a bike that only a few have obtained. But to much bike? Anything that goes at least 20 moh over the speed limit is to much bike. You're skill next year maybe in the scope of the GSX1300R. I just hope you don't have any regrets. Then again, I guess you could just buy the 2002 model if that's the case. It's your call, only you know your limits. Best of luck to you.

Idea.... if you feel like messing with it - you can probably yield more money by parting out the extras and selling the bike as stock.

I'm interested in the Heli Bars, Kevlar lines and Gel seat. Let's negotiate. Send me an offer? babohannon@us.ibm.com.

btw - low access to notes and board this week due to work constraints - a personal note will get direct response....

[This message has been edited by Bruce Bohannon (edited 21 April 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Bruce Bohannon (edited 21 April 2000).]

Back