Fastest/quickest STOCK motor with boost?

What gas. I’m not trying to ask stupid questions. Your doing something no one has heard of. BCP has run 10psi at 320hp on a stock motor on e98 and that’s unheard of.
It's on 118. I didn't want to go through the entire fuel system to run e85/e98. I ran e85 back in 2008 on my zx14 mas 330 wheel on 12psi back then, e85 is a wicked bad ass fuel just didn't want to do a complete fuel system with a return style and a 1:1 regulator

Lol. Okay buddy. Still think you're wrong, but perhaps it's just me. What kind of times are you running?

It's on 118. I didn't want to go through the entire fuel system to run e85/e98. I ran e85 back in 2008 on my zx14 mas 330 wheel on 12psi back then, e85 is a wicked bad ass fuel just didn't want to do a complete fuel system with a return style and a 1:1 regulator
Your turbo and not even running a fuel pump or 1-1?

Don't Lucy have valves or springs?
She’s in opened. Completely stock he posted in a dif thread than the Lucy build. About how he found the max psi before the valves started to float. And how he was pushing water and during max torque he backed out the power so it wouldn’t push water. I thought it was at 10 psi. I’ll have to try to find it.

12lbs?!!!!! Wow! That’s three times what Richard at RCC and most others recommend on a stock gen2 motor. First time I see a gen2 do that in the 8 years or so I’ve been reading build threads on the org, trying to learn about to turbos For when I decide to put a stage1 kit on mine.

Got a gen 1 stock motor with a stage 1 rcc kit on 9psi making 280 whp at 63 inch wheelbase ran a 8.3 at 162 mph. Stock hand clutch with brocks mod and stiffer springs. Clutch was slipping on that pass. Stock motor can 7s with the right set up and conditions.

219BCA23-30DF-482B-AF47-A211BB2EA02C.jpeg

Got a gen 1 stock motor with a stage 1 rcc kit on 9psi making 280 whp at 63 inch wheelbase ran a 8.3 at 162 mph. Stock hand clutch with brocks mod and stiffer springs. Clutch was slipping on that pass. Stock motor can 7s with the right set up and conditions.

View attachment 1611280
Thanks killa. I'm 68" 200lbs suited. It gives me motavation! I'm hoping to get into the 7s at 170+ I think it will go 173ish as it sits now but gonna have to wait till March to find out. Oh also hand clutch here too.

12lbs?!!!!! Wow! That’s three times what Richard at RCC and most others recommend on a stock gen2 motor. First time I see a gen2 do that in the 8 years or so I’ve been reading build threads on the org, trying to learn about to turbos For when I decide to put a stage1 kit on mine.
Oh its seen as much as 14psi but it's a bomb at that power, I feel completely confident with it at 12psi. If needed I'll have those two psi as back up on the higher gears IF I need it. Not trying to be the fastest. Just trying to get a 7.99.
After that I'll do rods pistons valve spring studs and see how close to a 200 trap I can get to!

Bone stock motor. No studs no spacer plate no nothing. Just the turbo kit, ecu flash and a tune on pump 110. Motor came out this winter for rods and pistons.
I've been 8.62@164 on a 100 shot on it so far it had more in it I just couldn't tame the beast. Was pretty hard to bring that power in. It was making just under 300hp on the nitrous. Best 60' was a 1.32 just couldn't get it to all work together.
But I appreciate your feedback thanks.

I would recommend keeping it simple. And remember it's all in the TUNEUP these bikes are alot tougher then people give them credit for.
I come from a car racing background lots of radial racing and really fast cars in my area. So I have some of the best car tuners in the country backing me up. Remember these are just 4 cylinder inline engine, not rocket science. I feel motorcycle tuning is 10+ years behind the cars. Because most shops make it out to be voodoo to take advantage of people that don't know better.

This is only my opinion tho. I know there are some great guys in this community that will help as much as they can and have done alot for all of us.

Back