Fantastic ride with wife today

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
we started out early even though it called for scattered showers we used the cell phones to chase the storm lol (avoid it) we first left union city and took route 6 to warren pa then we jumped on 59 and stopped at kinzu dam for some photo ops and some rest. then we continued on to marshburgh and took 770 to 219 then into bradford to the ZIPPO/CASE KNIVES MUSEUM!! if you ever get the chance...fantastic stop and shop!!. then from there we fled (litteraly) south on 219 to mount jewett to recatch 6 back east to Kane we stopped at a 4 sons Texas Hots restraunt. food was inexpensive and all the riders gave :puke: reviews...but i didnt think it was too bad of food...till my heartburn kicked in lol. from there we double checked radar and again hurryed up and fled south east on 66 to leeper. very nice road some twisties up and down the hills but good pavement. then from leeper we ran 3005 back nw to tionesta and stopped for icecream. then from there we made our way back to titusville. there we stopped and said our goodbyes. it took us with leisurly stopping about 6 hrs to do the run. enjoy the pics. oh and ps dont forget to check our CENTRAL/WEST PA MEET AND GREET AT THIS LINK COME ONE COME ALL WE GOT A FEW COMEING WE NEED MORE!!!
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/north-east-gatherings/114343-central-west-pa-meet-greet-ride.html

DSCF2914 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2904 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2905 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2907 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2908 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2915 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2916 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2917 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2918 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2919 (Medium).JPG

:thumbsup: Nice plug for our meet & greet.

WELL ....you guys said to get it back on the main forum... copy the link and post it with every post you respond with... i want to have a good turn out too... and im not sure...whoaaaaaaaaaa wait ...i got a idea...if my stripper niece isnt in jail for dui...i could bring her for the meet and greet.... hmmmm she owes me some money.... lol:thumbsup: ps on my wifes side of the family you sickos lol

Good 'un, Chris! And quite a variety of scooters. I remember you said the riders in your area are mainly two wheel motored friendly, no matter the type. Nice pics and sounded like a good ride. I'm jealous of the riding scenery, gotta go a couple of hours to get anything 'remotely' close to that! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Very cool - and I'm considering your MNG in 2 weeks as well... got some details to work out first.

Great pics, many thanks. How long did you have to wait 'till all the hogs caught up?:laugh:

Great ride, roads & pics. I've ridden 219 all the way through WV--GREAT road--Route 6 too--not too far from my house. Man--now I'm itchy to get back down there!

Great ride, roads & pics. I've ridden 219 all the way through WV--GREAT road--Route 6 too--not too far from my house. Man--now I'm itchy to get back down there!

rochester is a run...not sure how long it will take cutting straight down for the MNG wich...hey here is a link its comeing up the 22nd

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/nort...3-central-west-pa-meet-greet-ride.html:laugh:

and i looked its a 3 almost 4 hr run..but remember casperle is offeirng his home for all fri and sat so if you want its not too far..bout the same wardie is running

Last edited:
Back