4 days and counting!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
yep just 4 days to the inaugural HAYA'S IN THE HILLS (central/west pa Meet N Greet) and im sitting here wondering what more i could do to attract more riders and make it a good time. looks like ill be leaving mid day on friday to meet up with casperle to square away the route and accomidations and anything else we can brain storm up so everyone can have a good time. The meet is scheduled to be meeting at track and trail suzuki in state college pa 1246 E college ave state college pa 814 237 2581 this saturday aug 22nd (rain date tba if needed) we would love to have you come and please let us know if you are comeing by pm'ing me or leaving a note on our thread here
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/north-east-gatherings/114343-central-west-pa-meet-greet-ride.html

lets make it a good time and come one come all!!

Chris let us know Friday how Saturday looks. A 3 hour ride is a long ride in the rain. Let me know looking forward to it. Wardie

What else can you do? hmmm flatbed truck, showgirls with big...err..big...:cheerleader

I do have steel support pole in the garage that could be used by someone used to dancing with poles.:laugh:

I do have steel support pole in the garage that could be used by someone used to dancing with poles.:laugh:

the niece will be on house arrest by this time so i cant bring her (her dui penalty)

still time to get in on this...weather seems to be holding for this ride!!

If I can go....would anyone with a gen ii swap me at some point so I can see how they ride? Thinkin bout upgrading.
Posted via Mobile Device

ok guys the weather still looks like the rain on sat will be very scattered and low chance.. so keep the fingers crossed

Back