4 days and counting!!

just got off the phone with caperle (kevin) and its a go weather looks like its holding out. cant wait to look over the route and see what else fun we can do

Hey, boys & girls...

I hope the weather holds out for ya'llz and you have a great time, a safe ride, and plenty of memories to share with the rest of us...after it's all said and done.

Look forward to hearing how it goes...

:beerchug:

im already packing and talked to kevin earlyer... im excited and ill take as many pics as i can

im leaving...on a jet plane....lol ill post a few pics before i head out today

Raining here right now looks like it will be through in ahour or so. Then ok the rest of the day. Tomorrow is by the seat of our pants. I d hate to call it and have it be good. Chris you should have a good ride down this afternoon if you stay on shedule{sp}. We ll call it as we see it I guess. Please God this is August its supposed to be dry.

didnt go to aviation school for nuffin ....lol here is a taste of what is comeing your way for tomorrow ps weather is now dropped to 40% chance of scattered showers ...not even thunderstoms now. have faith yall

DSCF2968.jpg

DSCF2969.jpg

DSCF2970.jpg

DSCF2971.jpg

DSCF2972.jpg

You guys have a great time, and above all else, be safe. Cant wait for the pics to come! :beerchug:

IM HERE...kevin and i are running the route and taking some pics so everyone can see what they have to look forward to. i have my cell on me call me if you are comeing and i dont know about it or post it so we can keep track of everyone comeing in 814 426 7126

ok we took some pics of the routes... weather here is clear sky and the stars are out.. the weather is calling for 40% chance of thunderstorms... today it was 80% and i rode here dry and we stayed dry all day. go to the meet n greet thread to see all the wonderfull views you can look forward to and we look forward to seeing all your smileing faces as we tear these hills up!!

Well I m home first. White its the fastest color. Good ride overall had to adjust the route due to a shower. Pics will be up soon in the other tread. "Northeast rides":cheerleader:

nuh uhhhhh only reason you were home first cause you were leading..lol amazing...i kept up with ya but i got der fastest color too:laugh:

Back