Pictures from Today's Ride

thanks for sharing
biggrin.gif

no problem.. I really want to know who the Silver & Black Busa rider was on Route 42 in MD?
rock.gif
??

Great Pics. It's hard to stop taking photos of the Busa when it's so darn photogenic!

I really wanted to get some photos of it with the mountains in the background but no luck. I might have to go deep into West Virginia...into Bum F@$% and you sure do got a perty mouth territory to find some nice mountain shots.

always nice to see pics of places people ride. Looks like it was a nice day for ya (except the freakin flat) that kinda sucks.

Yeah, I left my buddies house and I felt the back tire roll a little bit and didn't think anything of it. Thought it was just some weird pavement. Then I went to take a turn and the bike felt like it didn't want to turn in. Good thing was that I was only a mile away from home so it didn't cause any real problems. I didn't look at it yet to see what might have caused the flat. I am thinking I ran something over during one of the many times we pulled onto the side of the higway to take photos. Always a bunch of debris laying around.
mad.gif

I really wanted to get some photos of it with the mountains in the background but no luck. I might have to go deep into West Virginia...into Bum F@$% and you sure do got a perty mouth territory to find some nice mountain shots.
LOL. Luckily, I don't live that far into the state.
laugh.gif

Looks like a good ride. Sorry to hear about the flat tire. At least you were close to home.

Thanks for the pics
cool.gif

Nice pics. Just an observation but you would be 10,000 times more comfortable with a good riding boot rather than the loggers. IMHO

BigDR you are too funny.... Krieg those are my favorite Doc Martins. They are the most comfortable piece of footwear that I own. They are well broken in, I am even looking to get new soles put on them because they are so comfy.

Warbrown we should head out on a ride somtime.

Krieg, the main thing I love about the docs is how thin they are around the toe area. Makes it very easy to get my foot under the shifter.

However, I am always up for suggestions. Do you have any recommendations?

I am sure they are great for walking or working ...but I am telling you they are nothing compared to a good riding boot...I learned this the hard way too. But do as you will, after all it is just my opinion.

Back