Falsely Accused...........

wow, that had to be a shocker to hear lol yeah we preacher's kids tend to rebel because our lives are so sheltered growing up:laugh: but after all the wild years i grew up and realized why my father was so hard on me

I know! At 17 years old I had to tell my Dad(preacher) my girlfriend was pregnant:down:

Sorry about your Dad!!

hmmmmm falsely accused.... i have a good one for yah:whistle:.....I grew up as a preacher's son down south, so you know where this is going already:laugh: i was 16 and was dating the deacon's 15 year old daughter, the first two things i shouldn't have done...but any ways, the girls father couldn't stand me and said i was to wild. So he talked to my father and said that i was having sex with his daughter, but just by the way i had never even been to second base with her. Of course my dominant preacher father took his side and made me stand in front of the church on the following Sunday morning while all the elders and deacons chastised me and said that i was a sinner. they wouldn't take my word lol so you can only imagine how me a 16 year old fealt in front of the whole church congragation....so after that i just learned to not get caught and go after the girls that had no connection to my church:thumbsup:

Wow! What kind of a back woods legalistic, sadistic church was that? Jesus would never do that to His child.

P.

Oh sorry to hear it, had no idea.

It's all good bro, happened a long time ago:thumbsup:

I know! At 17 years old I had to tell my Dad(preacher) my girlfriend was pregnant:down:

Sorry about your Dad!!

thanks, i feal your pain on have to tell him that

Wow! What kind of a back woods legalistic, sadistic church was that? Jesus would never do that to His child.

P.

i wouldn't say it was some backwoods etc....i would say it was an overbearing father that did the wrong thing and should have handled it the way a normal parent should have and not broad casted it in front of everybody.

??? are we hatin on cops or preachers

lol Robert, it's 2 dif stories going on:thumbsup:

:laugh:

I've been accused twice by police while on my Busa and both times it wasn't me.

My wife accuses me of looking at other women constantly.. I tell her its false... That count? :dunno:

Never been falsely accused but my wife did assume I was a responsible intelligent male when she married me.
Boy was she wrong :rofl:

hmmmmm falsely accused.... i have a good one for yah:whistle:.....I grew up as a preacher's son down south, so you know where this is going already:laugh: i was 16 and was dating the deacon's 15 year old daughter, the first two things i shouldn't have done...but any ways, the girls father couldn't stand me and said i was to wild. So he talked to my father and said that i was having sex with his daughter, but just by the way i had never even been to second base with her. Of course my dominant preacher father took his side and made me stand in front of the church on the following Sunday morning while all the elders and deacons chastised me and said that i was a sinner. they wouldn't take my word lol so you can only imagine how me a 16 year old fealt in front of the whole church congragation....so after that i just learned to not get caught and go after the girls that had no connection to my church:thumbsup:

Traumitzed for life. Now we know why you joined the military and fantasize about killing people. :laugh:

I was accused of being a drug dealer once. I worked at a machine shop working and building motors and a friend (black guy) came to my house and paid me cash for his motor. Well, sitting across the street was a guy that owned a gas station that was good friends with a few cops in the area. I guess he figured black guy, white guy and cash money its got to be drugs. I was out playing ball all weekend and had got home late and as we were getting ready for bed i here a noise on the porch. I look out and a guy is pointing a gun at me through the door and then I see all the cops. (Maybe 10 or so) I open the door and was slammed to the floor and was told I was being raided for drugs. I laughed and told them good luck with that. (Never been involved in drugs) Well, nothing was found and all kind of O we are so sorry and all that crap. We had them write a formal apology for it. It was found out later the man from the gas station was the one that turned us in but we could do anything to him for it. No one is safe!

I can honestly say everything i've been accused of i have actually done...in regards to the legal system, and accepted the consequences for all of em

Dont even get me started with women :whistle:

Would somebody please ask one of the moderators if we can have this thread pinned, there seems to be a lot of falsely accused people here.

yes, most of the time its been a civilian misunderstanding and them calling in on me. ive had to go to court a couple times. i had a pretty bad run in this weekend with a sheriffs deputy. i dont know what the deal is i drive all over the country. bar hop all over the country. and ive never had a problem anywhere except where i live, and its always the new young cops. i dont know if they got a chip on their shoulder or what but its getting pretty old. i think im going to go to court and fight this ticket. ive only went one other time after a cop told me he seen me speeding by his place and held a rifle on me looking through his scope, and that he wishes i wouldve ran because he enjoyed the chase. the behavior some of these leos show really shows me they dont do a very good mental screening process. for the most part i know alot of these cops personally and theyre good dudes, but every now and then they get a new one thats just a bad egg. i still respect leos in general, theres only a few individuals i could care less for in or out of uniform.

When I lived in Iceland I got a call from the cops to go down to the station, they wouldn't tell me why.
I asked if my mum and dad were alright, thought something had happened to them, they wouldn't tell me a thing.

Got there and was asked to stand outside a office, then this guy comes up to me and just stares in my face, real close.
Then he goes into the office and says that's not him.

I asked what was going on, apparently a off duty detective had been beaten up outside the place where the marines stayed while guarding the US embassy.
The witnesses said the guy who done it was named Dave, and he worked at a meat packing place.
That fitted my description.

I didn't know any English people at the time, but met some a little while later, and used to go drinking at the marine bar where all this had happened.
Had some real good times there.

Back