Motorcyclist drags Deputy while fleeing

The deputy some how became attached to the motorcycle? I'd like to see the dash cam video.

The deputy some how became attached to the motorcycle? I'd like to see the dash cam video.

+1, and I'm not cop bashing. It's a sportbike too, where did he get hung up?
Most likely he grabbed the rider as he took off, and had gone quite a ways very quickly before he realized he should let go. Maybe I'm wrong, and no disrespect intended, but use your head man.

Well he's a cop on patrol and as we can see risked his life , so I hope he's ok and heals up quick with no perm injuries.

It says his knees , elbows and forearm got rashed up.
Which means he was holding on and got drug right?
If he grabbed the bike or any part of the rider and held on than he may be a redneck :laugh: (gonna take it easy on the old guy)

A barber accused of dragging a deputy 300 feet during a traffic stop on Tuesday was ordered held in the Palm Beach County Jail in Wednesday on $108,000 bail, records show.

Victor Morales, 38, faces charges of aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer, fleeing police and resisting an officer, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said.

A deputy in an unmarked patrol car tried to pull over Morales on his motorcycle Tuesday afternoon after the Boca Raton man sped past him northbound on Interstate 95, near Gateway Boulevard, a report said.

The deputy's laser recorded Morales driving more than 112 mph on his white Kawasaki, the report said.

I know I kinda cheated by finding another source but I don't my different bikes well enough to figure it out by looking at the back

Thats mess up, I also wonder how did he got "hung up" but in another note... What are really the bikes chances to win?, not much in my opinion, even if the video shows that the leo was holding the bike with his hand, they will find him guilty cause he didn't stop.

Thats mess up, I also wonder how did he got "hung up" but in another note... What are really the bikes chances to win?, not much in my opinion, even if the video shows that the leo was holding the bike with his hand, they will find him guilty cause he didn't stop.

Assault, and more likely attempted murder of a police officer.

Back