Motorcyclist drags Deputy while fleeing

i think its more the WAY its used...:rulez:

deragatory or hatefull statements aren't tolerated...
this one was meant as a jest, obviously...
therefore, i didn't take any offense, and if anyone on this site is a redneck, i def qualify...

P.S.- i hope you are attempting to understand, and not anything else...:beerchug:

funny thing, I recently saw a special that included where the original statement "redneck" came from.... union coal miners wore red bandanas to show they were a union to fight for their rights. The newspapers coined the term "red necks" when reporting about them. :laugh:
when u use that term, what people specifically are you refering too?

I'm sure blanca only meant the term in regard to the comedian who jokes about a person doing some kind of action that may not be the most appropriate given the situation.

yes foxworthy does say that alot. but richard pryor used alot of terms also. I thought terms targeting a race weren't used...

It is politicaly incorrect to make fun of another race, and if there was ever a race that it was ok to make fun of...it's white people! And beings as I'm a white guy, I have no problem with that!:rofl: My ma always told me "If you can't laugh at yourself, you can't laugh at anyone else."
Does laughing at a racist joke make you a racist? I think not, and my black, mexican, and foreign friends all agree with me. We can all find the humor in each others culture without being derogatory to one another.
We all fit in with a certain group somewhere, and GOD created us all different...but Equal!
Don't take things so seriously or assume that they're meant to be offensive.:beerchug:

Not to bash cops or anything, but I will bet that the cop grabbed the rider or the bike. If he did that's just plain stupid. But I guess it doesn't matter because that system says he is guilty.

Question: Why is it when a civilian does something stupid, we are are ready to hand out the Darwin Awards, but when it a cop we are understanding?

Not to bash cops or anything, but I will bet that the cop grabbed the rider or the bike. If he did that's just plain stupid. But I guess it doesn't matter because that system says he is guilty.

Question: Why is it when a civilian does something stupid, we are are ready to hand out the Darwin Awards, but when it a cop we are understanding?

:rofl:Shame on you for stating the obvious!:rofl:
I'll jump on the "ban" wagon with ya!:thumbsup:

Ok ok ok stop !
Before y'all all get your panties twisted and completely hijack the thread over my comment.
Read the parentheses! I took it easy on the old guy because he's an LEO.
There were many other words that came to my mind but again going back to my first sentence he was out serving the public risking his life. The term redneck is not a racist comment as it used daily all over in humorous fashion.
Until I see something showing he didn't grab the bike/rider and hang on I'll continue to think he pulled a Homer Simpson.

Cqt1414 your are simply trying to rationalize the not so nice comment you made in the other thread and trying to distract from the fact that the majority of your posts are antagonistic. If your comparing my post to yours and trying to even them you are now showing a lack of intellect as well.
There's a difference when one, myself who was born in NC grew up in TN and moved to Fl using the word redneck and another person not from Puerto Rico making racist jokes to one who is. So :moon:

Jeff Foxworthy:rofl::poke: Blanca's a southern boy who fled to Florida, he didn't mean any harm.

You forgot to mention my wife is Cuban, father is Syrian , mother is Irish , office partner is black and best friend is from Nicaragua and I'm a racist white guy :rofl:

Ok ok ok stop !
Before y'all all get your panties twisted and completely hijack the thread over my comment.
Read the parentheses! I took it easy on the old guy because he's an LEO.
There were many other words that came to my mind but again going back to my first sentence he was out serving the public risking his life. The term redneck is not a racist comment as it used daily all over in humorous fashion.
Until I see something showing he didn't grab the bike/rider and hang on I'll continue to think he pulled a Homer Simpson.

Cqt1414 your are simply trying to rationalize the not so nice comment you made in the other thread and trying to distract from the fact that the majority of your posts are antagonistic. If your comparing my post to yours and trying to even them you are now showing a lack of intellect as well.
There's a difference when one, myself who was born in NC grew up in TN and moved to Fl using the word redneck and another person not from Puerto Rico making racist jokes to one who is. So :moon:

You should have said CoonA$$, then you would have only upset the Rednecks in Louisiana.:rofl:

You forgot to mention my wife is Cuban, father is Syrian , mother is Irish , office partner is black and best friend is from Nicaragua and I'm a racist white guy :rofl:

:laugh: My Ma's from Northern Ireland, born and raised, all her familiy is there. Dad's family moved there from Connecticut when he was 10, lived there for 15 years til him and ma moved to VA.
So I'm a country boy son of a yankee and a foreign immagrant who was raised with rednecks and country black folk:laugh:
And we ALL always got along!:rofl:

Where I'm from, Tennessee, the phrase redneck refers to a way of life, not a race.....just saying! Heck, I'm not offended!

Nashville......Home of the Grand Ole Opry where my folks used to take me to see Hee Haw broadcast live.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee....uh...haw haw n haw haw haw.....
Y'all come back now ya here!

bristol, tn side and all over nc and ga... lemme get some liquer in me and you'll hear the redneck in me... got the twang and hoot'n hollerin...

Back