Motorcyclist drags Deputy while fleeing

It seems it is all the cops fault. Mr. Morales thought he heard the cop say, your free to go. So, he took off not realizing that he didn't hear the officer correctly. The Officer who is 62 and wants to get off the road patrol hung on so he could get a decent workmans comp claim. This will get him off the road for a few months.

So, just another old cop using the system until he can go out on retirement. See? It was all the cops fault!

Not to bash cops or anything, but I will bet that the cop grabbed the rider or the bike. If he did that's just plain stupid. But I guess it doesn't matter because that system says he is guilty.

Question: Why is it when a civilian does something stupid, we are are ready to hand out the Darwin Awards, but when it a cop we are understanding?

I hate the freaking popo too :laugh:

It seems it is all the cops fault. Mr. Morales thought he heard the cop say, your free to go. So, he took off not realizing that he didn't hear the officer correctly. The Officer who is 62 and wants to get off the road patrol hung on so he could get a decent workmans comp claim. This will get him off the road for a few months.

So, just another old cop using the system until he can go out on retirement. See? It was all the cops fault!

I'll bet Morales had a doughnut in his pocket :laugh:

Back