Has anybody been watching?

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
The father accused of sexually molesting his 3 yr old daughter? Folks I can hardly believe what I've been watching..... Here's a link to get you caught up if you haven't been in tune. CLICK ME TO EXPLORE THE STORY...

The more I watch this the more upset I get!

Wish i had more time to elaborate but since I'm at work I can only rely on the link to fill folks in....... Of course the father denied everything! But now that the results are in it looks like he really is a piece of (explicitive here..)

I couldn't believe what I was hearing on the show yesterday, Sonny. The father failed the poly test with flying colors.

A dayuum shame people are so F'Up.

Don't EVEN get me started on this. I haven't seen the show... but have enough friends/family experiences with the same thing, that I have some STRONG comments that aren't fit for the public.

Kill them all.

Kill him ASAP...
Remember when you were younger, If there was a really bad dog around your house. Your father or another adult would just come out with a gun and shoot it before it could harm or kill someone in the area...
No muss, no fuss...
Just a dead dog that was a danger to the people...
As far as I'm concerned, a child molester is the same as a Rabid/bad dog...
Just kill em before they can do any harm to an innocent child...

David

What I find more disturbing is that people actually rely on Dr Phil and people like Oprah to help them get over this kind of crap. Why is this on TV and not in a court room?

Kill him ASAP...[/Quote]
I agree but.....
Why is it that the catholic church has the same type of predators and people (not me and never) will still send their kids there!!!

(dudewizr @ Nov. 07 2006,06:36) What I find more disturbing is that people actually rely on Dr Phil and people like Oprah to help them get over this kind of crap.  Why is this on TV and not in a court room?
I say its a pretty good smoke screen to expose the scumbags. You can bet dude got his azz spanked after the show.
beerchug.gif

(brendanp @ Nov. 07 2006,08:39) Kill him ASAP...
I agree but.....
Why is it that the catholic church has the same type of predators and people (not me and never) will still send their kids there!!![/Quote]
You are correct sir...
smileyexhibit.gif

Now say 10 Hail Marys...
And 10 Our Fathers...
And if you have a 10 year old boy at home send him to the Catholic church to get "Educated"...
Sad but true...

Dr Phil is an idiot, and child molestors should be beaten to death with pieces of rebar (all of them, especially the priests). So no, I haven't been watching.

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 07 2006,07:27) Dr Phil is an idiot, and child molestors should be beaten to death with pieces of rebar (all of them, especially the priests). So no, I haven't been watching.
Your being to nice as usual B. I say put'em in prison tatoo'd on their forehead I like little boys. After they get out of prison (2yrs later
sad.gif
) then beat their azz to death with a crowbar.

I think Thrasher's signature is perfect for this....

"I'm loosing faith in humanity one person at a time"

(Rhythm @ Nov. 07 2006,09:flamethrowing:) Your being to nice as usual B. I say put'em in prison tatoo'd on their forehead I like little boys. After they get out of prison (2yrs later  
sad.gif
) then beat their azz to death with a crowbar.
Your method works for me, except I say they get moved to a new facility every month, just to keep it interesting, and 2 years isn't long enough. After 2 years give them six months to heal up, then back out there again. Sooner or later someone would Dahmerize them.

I always say that my ultimate job would be an executioner....
All they would have to do is read off the charges

(runeight @ Nov. 07 2006,06:36) Liberal courts will let him off..

runeight...
Yeah they will, they will care more about the perp than the victim.

I didn't see it, that is pretty creepy though. I don't understand what it is about a child that can sexually arouse someone.

Gross...

This topic cuts deep. Statistically speaking, several Board members are victims of molestation. Did you folks see the movie called "Sleepers"? Sick stuff, and sad that kids are exposed to those things ever. Particularly disturbing is the fact that most abusers are family members like uncles, cousins and parents.
It happens to more people and in more homes than anyone is readily willing to admit to. Then you have the Priests that molest children, combine that with ultra devout parents that see no harm in allowing their boy to have a "one on one" chat with "Father O'Reilly".
How about this segway.
"Magdalene Sisters" (of Ireland) true story about abuse and slavery of girls caught in a bad situation.

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 07 2006,09:27) Dr Phil is an idiot, and child molestors should be beaten to death with pieces of rebar (all of them, especially the priests.
+100

This what i like about you mr brown , straight to the point.
and you are right about phil, whom i can not refer to as doctor because he is just another parasite praying on peoples emotions and MONEY, and the lowest scum on earth the child molestor i think they should also get there tools cut off without any sort of anesthesia.

Just finished watching the final episode on the same subject.

The man is a F@$&*#% Psyco Bastid.

I have to daughters 12 and 9. The were taught well in advance !!ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!! touches you.

I was getting nausiated watching yesterday and again today.

You have to wonder what is going through a persons mind to do something like that.

Plenty of people have been molested at a young age and have not resorted to victomizing someone else at a later age.

I can't speak for someone who has had the misfortune of this in their past. Just can't imagine something so severely immoral.

Back