I watch very little TV

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I still watch M*A*S*H*,so my opinion may mean bubkiss.

But I have been laffin' my head off watching Two and a half Men.

The guy who plays Charlie Sheens brother is a bit of a whiney beech,but Charlie's role was made for him.

Typical situation comedy,but some hilarious story lines.

Check it out if you haven't seen it. I'm slow and don't get out much,so for all I know this sit-com could be 5 years old.
face7.gif

RSD.

Yeah, Two and half men is good stuff. At first I was like WTF? but I gave it 15minutes and was laughing...

Another good one Rubbah is Scrubs. Funny stuff and well written... I watch it every now and then as well.

Scrubs is on comedy central I believe.

the CBS monday lineup after 7:00 is pretty good, too bad the writers strike put an early end to the season. on the bright side... the strike will allow you to catch up on the reruns.
cool.gif

Yeah, Two and half men is good stuff.  At first I was like WTF?  but I gave it 15minutes and was laughing...

Another good one Rubbah is Scrubs.  Funny stuff and well written...  I watch it every now and then as well.

I'll give it a try Rev,I think i've heard of that one.

too bad the writers strike put an early end to the season. on the bright side... the strike will allow you to catch up on the reruns.
cool.gif
Writers strike...see...I did not know this.
face7.gif
pillepalle.gif

So everything I get to see now...will be a re-run.
banghead.gif
cursin.gif

Actually,its OK...I'll be about 2 years catchin' up to this point in time anyway.
rofl.gif

RSD.

Yeah, Two and half men is good stuff.  At first I was like WTF?  but I gave it 15minutes and was laughing...

Another good one Rubbah is Scrubs.  Funny stuff and well written...  I watch it every now and then as well.

I'll give it a try Rev,I think i've heard of that one.
I second scrubs!

Turk and Carla have a baby... It's a blacksican.
jump9.gif

Alright Judy, I gotta get over here and finish this paperwork.
laugh.gif

I know it's strange... but I don't seem to "get" Scrubs. I've watched it and I try, but it doesn't provoke any laughing from me at all. Not once. Everyone I know loves it. I love Family Guy, Simpsons, Seinfeld, Fraiser, still love MASH and all that, but I am not gettin' Scrubs. Any advice? I think I'm a pretty fun guy... what I am missing? I feel like I'm missing a lung or something

Back