Ever heard of a "false" wallet???

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
I copied from another board:

"I carry a False Wallet. If I ever get mugged the False Wallet is what I will give them. I decided I'm going to empty it out and refill it with different items than before. The new items I fill it with must:
1. Make the wallet look as if it is my real wallet
2. Not give the mugger any valuable information about me i.e. address, phone numbers, SSN, etc.
3. Be of use to me even if I never get mugged."???

I found this interesting, I would rather give a mugger something else!, or better yet use situation avoidance.

Anyone ever heard of this, or do it:dunno:

Yep....

I have used one a few times...:whistle: and I need to put a current one together.

Yup, depending on what city you work in, we have used them in the past. I carried one while in Kansas City and in California. I dont carry one anymore, I never have anything in it.

havent carried a wallet in 20 yrs, ever since i lost it. keep $$,liscence and ATM card in my front pocket.

a friend of mine always keeps a $$ clip with a $20 on the outside and 5 x $1's on the inside in a seperate pocket.he always says if he got mugged,he would throw the money clip on the ground with the the $25 in it and as the guy went for it,he would go for the little .22 he always keeps in the small of his back:whistle:

I have a bumper stick that says, rider carries no cash, He's married.:laugh:

I have a false wallet it seems...I put $$$$ in, don't spend any of it, but it always remains empty every time I look:poke:

well guess it depends how bad of an area u leave in...i'd gladly give any thug my wallet but i bet he cant run faster than a bullet..i;d even give him a head start. on the subject of being mugged, anyone heard of zapper cell or something to that effect? guess its a cell phone that is actually a zapper!!! "here have my cell too, ZZZZZZzzap!!!!:laugh:

well guess it depends how bad of an area u leave in...i'd gladly give any thug my wallet but i bet he cant run faster than a bullet..i;d even give him a head start. on the subject of being mugged, anyone heard of zapper cell or something to that effect? guess its a cell phone that is actually a zapper!!! "here have my cell too, ZZZZZZzzap!!!!:laugh:

Just put some Tazer wires in the wallet, let him get about 10 feet away and make him do the "jiggly dance" :rofl:

havent carried a wallet in 20 yrs, ever since i lost it. keep $$,liscence and ATM card in my front pocket.

a friend of mine always keeps a $$ clip with a $20 on the outside and 5 x $1's on the inside in a seperate pocket.he always says if he got mugged,he would throw the money clip on the ground with the the $25 in it and as the guy went for it,he would go for the little .22 he always keeps in the small of his back:whistle:

entrapment or is that baiting :laugh:

They also make a holster that resembles a wallet. I thought that was what you were writing about. :thumbsup:

Got one for BP :laugh:.

CellStunGun.jpg

Sweet, I want to remote trigger this bad boy, here take my cell phone biaaaattcchhhh :rofl:

Link:

Cell Phone Stun Gun

CellPhone.jpg

Last edited:
I have carried a false wallet for 30+ years.
A wallet is supposed to hold money - Right?
Mine hasn't done that since the 80's.
Hence a false wallet.

Back