Faithful husbands/ faithful relationships

Since we seem now to be discussing food, I gotta say that for me the only thing better than a porterhouse for me is prime rib. Served with mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese, and yorkshire pudding, straight horseradish on the side. That for me is culinary nirvana.

I have been spoiled with overseas beef, where they roam natural grass lands. I grew up with that and it is hard to get used to US beef. My wife was born here and I took her to my old country and spoiled her also with the same beef. Now she has same problem as me, we find the beef here rather tasteless and one has to either use sauce, spice, or marinate it.

So, over here my favorite is my own cooked marinated flank steak, cut in razor thin slices.

I have been spoiled with overseas beef, where they roam natural grass lands. I grew up with that and it is hard to get used to US beef. My wife was born here and I took her to my old country and spoiled her also with the same beef. Now she has same problem as me, we find the beef here rather tasteless and one has to either use sauce, spice, or marinate it.

So, over here my favorite is my own cooked marinated flank steak, cut in razor thin slices.
What time is dinner?

I will vouch for this 100%. I will have the pleasure of eating Argentinian beef again in about 3 weeks.

It is one of the few times in my life that I actually got tired of eating steak. When they serve it in 2 lb slabs for $6 and its amazing......you sort of gorge on it most ever meal.

No hormones. No B/S. Range roaming free grazing man oh man good beef. You don't need anything on it.

And beer is $1 a liter.

Its about the cheapest meal you can have there as well. Ye haaaa.

I could care less what else comes with it. I'm just eat the steak. I think there may such a thing as steak poisoning. :)

Thread title should be changed to "Completely Topicless / Longest Thread"

I plan to derail this thread to stay off topic from hearing Ali talk about his pipe game.

I had some nerve damage and would get really bad foot pain. Doc gave me mountains of pain killers and I refused to take them. One night for some reason I at some Broccolli. Stopped the pain in 5 minutes! Been eating it every since even without the pain. This has never been explained. Could be some chemical in the plant or the fact that I hate it so much it dulls the pain!

I had some nerve damage and would get really bad foot pain. Doc gave me mountains of pain killers and I refused to take them. One night for some reason I at some Broccolli. Stopped the pain in 5 minutes! Been eating it every since even without the pain. This has never been explained. Could be some chemical in the plant or the fact that I hate it so much it dulls the pain!

Yep, you're so captivated by how bad it tastes, you forget how bad your foot hurt.

What did you eat before the broccoli? Was it green, dry and had a strong smell. Just analyzing this scenario to find the plant chemical. :moon:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I could also eat my weight in crab legs. I'm gonna go broke when I move to florida for that reason.
I love crab legs!! There is this takeout only place in the “hood” that is amazing. I always get their 3 cluster combo with corn and potatoes. Their garlic saws is the best I’ve tried.

I love crab legs!! There is this takeout only place in the “hood” that is amazing. I always get their 3 cluster combo with corn and potatoes. Their garlic saws is the best I’ve tried.

There is a great place in your area called Skipper's Smokehouse. Amazing food. Their gator bites are awesome.

Getting used to the food here was one of the hardest things when I moved to the states. Back home, we used to grow a lot of the stuff in the backyard and the chickens and eggs where within arm’s reach as well. I always say that, if I become super wealthy, I would by several acres and build a nice log house and grow/raise my own food

Back