Faithful husbands/ faithful relationships

ali123

Banned
So lets hear it guys.... how many of u old timers out there (there are a LOT of timers here:firing:) can honestly say that u have NEVER cheated on your spouses ? (having said this.... it doesn't count if you never had any opportunity for extramarital activity and just don't cheat simply by default.... how many of you guys actually turned down sex? Ive been thinking about it a lot lately... and although I will never pursue any woman... ill be honest in saying that if a dead gorgeous female ever came on to me... I don't know if I can run that fast,...…… lets hear some stories here guys.... how many years/anyone ever been CAUGHT cheating?

Never cheated on any of my partners ever. And yes turned it down more than once. I wouldn't want my partner to cheat on me so I hold the same rule towards me.

This is simple. Conduct yourself the way you want your partner to conduct themselves
if u don't mind me askin…. u said u turned it down.... what were the circumstances? and age?

Married 22 years. Never cheated. Never would. No juicy stories. I’ve been drinking and flirted more than my wife would appreciate, but circumstances where I’ve realized a lady was open to more jolted me back to reality and I’ve moved on. The connection with my wife is way more important than getting my rocks off with some strange.

Married 22 years. Never cheated. Never would. No juicy stories. I’ve been drinking and flirted more than my wife would appreciate, but circumstances where I’ve realized a lady was open to more jolted me back to reality and I’ve moved on. The connection with my wife is way more important than getting my rocks off with some strange.
I feel the same way... almost.... we only have one life.... like this here.... THIS took a lot of willpower

I've had solid opportunities but when those times came around, I knew what was important to me. I've never once cheated on anyone I've ever been with. Even in the early stages of simply talking to someone to get to know them, I isolate myself to just that person.

I live my life guided by a very strong moral compass. I dont even sleep with women I'm not in a relationship with; the exception to that is my ex wife and that's only because of a comfort thing for the both of us.

I've had solid opportunities but when those times came around, I knew what was important to me. I've never once cheated on anyone I've ever been with. Even in the early stages of simply talking to someone to get to know them, I isolate myself to just that person.

I live my life guided by a very strong moral compass. I dont even sleep with women I'm not in a relationship with; the exception to that is my ex wife and that's only because of a comfort thing for the both of us.
well... maybe my moral compass is broken? ure like jesus Christ himself.

Your not married... Marriage is a HIGE commitment. It’s a moral thing I believe. I was in a long term relationship and cheated all the time. Was young and the goal was to pull as much ass as possible my max was 3 chicks in a days not at the same time. I’m married now and would never cheat. It’s all a choice i manage 200+ people at a time and always have opportunities. I’m 33 now and it’s a lot of work to manage one chick let alone multiple. Lol

Your not married... Marriage is a HIGE commitment. It’s a moral thing I believe. I was in a long term relationship and cheated all the time. Was young and the goal was to pull as much ass as possible my max was 3 chicks in a days not at the same time. I’m married now and would never cheat. It’s all a choice i manage 200+ people at a time and always have opportunities. I’m 33 now and it’s a lot of work to manage one chick let alone multiple. Lol
the funniest thing that happened to me was I was creeping around using POF.com… (while dating someone)… and the girl I was creeping around with was MARRIED... she lied to ME about it.... her husband found out about her cheating/saw the messages.... called me up/called my job... it was a mess.

the funniest thing that happened to me was I was creeping around using POF.com… (while dating someone)… and the girl I was creeping around with was MARRIED... she lied to ME about it.... her husband found out about her cheating/saw the messages.... called me up/called my job... it was a mess.
NEVER, and I mean NEVER trust a woman on a dating site.
It's a very dangerous game and you better be prepared to take the consequences.
I know a guy who went to dating sites for 'free' sex (as though there is actually such a thing) and he very nearly was stabbed by a jealous woman that he was bonking regular like, that crept into his house in the early hours to see if he had another woman in bed, she just happened to pick up a large knife from the kitchen bench on the way through. He awoke with her standing in the bedroom doorway and luckily for him he was alone that night.
He talked her down, then called the cops.
She was taken away kicking and screaming . . .
Such is the nature of a woman scorned, beware is my advice.
Very risky and dangerous game . . . . :rolleyes:

Don't cheat. Many opportunities, many very beautiful, interesting, talented women in my business. The reason is not my relationship but it's very simple: That's not the man I want to be. I just believe your manhood is defined by what you do not who you do. What you contribute is what's important. I do my cheating with a Hayabusa between my legs.

Don't cheat. Many opportunities, many very beautiful, interesting, talented women in my business. The reason is not my relationship but it's very simple: That's not the man I want to be. I just believe your manhood is defined by what you do not who you do. What you contribute is what's important. I do my cheating with a Hayabusa between my legs.
its 2018 arch/// a wise man once told me don't EVER put all ure eggs in one basket... but im just playing devils advocate here... how bout before u were married arch? were u a choir boy then too? Its ok to be bad once in a while too... u know that right?

NEVER, and I mean NEVER trust a woman on a dating site.
It's a very dangerous game and you better be prepared to take the consequences.
I know a guy who went to dating sites for 'free' sex (as though there is actually such a thing) and he very nearly was stabbed by a jealous woman that he was bonking regular like, that crept into his house in the early hours to see if he had another woman in bed, she just happened to pick up a large knife from the kitchen bench on the way through. He awoke with her standing in the bedroom doorway and luckily for him he was alone that night.
He talked her down, then called the cops.
She was taken away kicking and screaming . . .
Such is the nature of a woman scorned, beware is my advice.
Very risky and dangerous game . . . . :rolleyes:
ive been stabbed... not fun.. also been hosed in the eyeballs with the latest 587/oil pepper spray... that was even worse.

Last edited:
its 2018 arch/// a wise man once told me don't EVER put all ure eggs in one basket... but im just playing devils advocate here... how bout before u were married arch? were u a choir boy then too? Its ok to be bad once in a while too... u know that right?
Integrity never goes out of style. You're too young to watch bad behavior that "everyone does" end badly. It goes in 10 year cycles.

I've been married 27 years and even though I served in the military and was deployed alot during our marriage, I never cheated nor did I out myself in a situation to do so.

I've got a good wife and we have a good life together.

I have also seen the results of a cheating spouse through my former subordinates and as you Ali123 have pointed out, it gets messy...real messy....

Back