Conspiracy theories...

In my opinion this is what's going on in the world today.
The medical meets the money.Around this time you had pandemics being predicted,money sent to wuhan although I feel this is a smoke screen.Nltong after the failed h1n1 pandemic didn't get them 'across the line'.They needed the 'money' side and for you that don't know these fact checking companies at least reuters is owned by Rothschild.
Anyway....

Your Vanity Fair link says NOTHING about who owns Reuters. I believe the Woodbridge Company owns it, a Canadian private holding company based in Toronto.

I
Your Vanity Fair link says NOTHING about who owns Reuters. I believe the Woodbridge Company owns it, a Canadian private holding company based in Toronto.
It wasn't supposed to day anything about that.Might be best if we just avoid each other.Can we agree to that?

1634853288619.png

I

It wasn't supposed to day anything about that.Might be best if we just avoid each other.Can we agree to that?

You’re the one that said Reuters is BS and is owned by Rothschild and then posted a link to Rothschild. How about some proof?

Here is a vid for you
Make you own mind ip
China developing Bioweapons that targets
Ethnicities via gene therapy….
Or does it!!!!

And they are buying USA dna profiles from pregnancy tests etc

Military can target whether to impair the host victim or kill or give disease
Sounds implausible..

It’s called Precision medicine

Last edited:
Here is a vid for you
Make you own mind ip
China developing Bioweapons that targets
Ethnicities via gene therapy….
Or does it!!!!

And they are buying USA dna profiles from pregnancy tests etc

Military can target whether to impair the host victim or kill or give disease
Sounds implausible..

It’s called Precision medicine

With all the intermingling of ethnicities, this concept would be pretty far-fetched at best...

But, that being said, bio weapons have been around for many years and the technology has rocketed over the past few years...saying they can target a specific gene would be a challenge in delivery...it couldn't be airborne as it would affect anyone it came in contact with and the possibility of mutation would be 10 fold.

Current "future tech" can't be understood with traditional thinking.
Think outside the box and you can follow what these brilliant minds are doing...which are bad things.

I've been privy to some of this tech and it would raise your eyebrows.

I won't ask, because you probably still can't tell.
But I have heard this statement before, and with a few added details from their experiences.
I have told several people, look at your cell phone, go do some research on it's capabilities, realize Anyone can get one...now consider that classified military tech is years beyond the public.
25-30 years is the average number in most cases that I've been given, and this day and age...that's hard to comprehend.
I'll never forget a friend in the Army in the late 90's(96, 97ish)
He described a commanding officers 'notebook' then as the touchscreen tablets of today.
He said he shouldn't have mentioned it, but was so amazed he had to tell me.
It was a cool story then, I never doubted it, and as expected, watched technology evolve into it.
I used to work for a man 15 years ago who built touchscreens, and brains for industrial machinery.
To listen to him explain it, and how simple he made it all sound(it's not, lol) was amazing(I just assembled and wired things up at his direction with blueprints and schematics).
Being fortunate to know some brilliant minds really can change a person's perspective of what is really possible...which can be hard to comprehend sometimes.
I would imagine the Special Operation guys get handed things on occasion that make them laugh to themselves, and think, wow.

I won't ask, because you probably still can't tell.
But I have heard this statement before, and with a few added details from their experiences.
I have told several people, look at your cell phone, go do some research on it's capabilities, realize Anyone can get one...now consider that classified military tech is years beyond the public.
25-30 years is the average number in most cases that I've been given, and this day and age...that's hard to comprehend.
I'll never forget a friend in the Army in the late 90's(96, 97ish)
He described a commanding officers 'notebook' then as the touchscreen tablets of today.
He said he shouldn't have mentioned it, but was so amazed he had to tell me.
It was a cool story then, I never doubted it, and as expected, watched technology evolve into it.
I used to work for a man 15 years ago who built touchscreens, and brains for industrial machinery.
To listen to him explain it, and how simple he made it all sound(it's not, lol) was amazing(I just assembled and wired things up at his direction with blueprints and schematics).
Being fortunate to know some brilliant minds really can change a person's perspective of what is really possible...which can be hard to comprehend sometimes.
I would imagine the Special Operation guys get handed things on occasion that make them laugh to themselves, and think, wow.
Well, we were using GPS loooong before the public ever knew it existed...not to mention the sat phones we would use-of course they were the size of a suit case but you could call from anywhere in the world.

You can figure anything introduced to the public has been trialed and in use for many years...

We had automated support vehicles which would meet us at predesignated way points...these vehicles had an array of payloads available to them including anti-personnel/armor weaponry which could be accessed by the user kms away via a sort of really specialized and secure bluetooth. It even had it's own drone so we could survey the area around it for threats.

Well, we were using GPS loooong before the public ever knew it existed...not to mention the sat phones we would use-of course they were the size of a suit case but you could call from anywhere in the world.

You can figure anything introduced to the public has been trialed and in use for many years...

We had automated support vehicles which would meet us at predesignated way points...these vehicles had an array of payloads available to them including anti-personnel/armor weaponry which could be accessed by the user kms away via a sort of really specialized and secure bluetooth. It even had it's own drone so we could survey the area around it for threats.

Cool stuff, I'm not suprised.
Automated support vehicles too...hmmm, you don't mean predecessors to the "new" automated vehicles that will be on the battlefield of the 'future' do you, lol.
If I was gonna design future tech for the military, who would test it?? Spec Ops would be my first guess.
I respect you, your ability, and position.
I understand there must be things you still cannot discuss.
My hope is that you and men like you, have some deathbed secrets to pass to younger, trusted family members.
So that in time, certain things can come to light, and not be lost to history.

Cool stuff, I'm not suprised.
Automated support vehicles too...hmmm, you don't mean predecessors to the "new" automated vehicles that will be on the battlefield of the 'future' do you, lol.
If I was gonna design future tech for the military, who would test it?? Spec Ops would be my first guess.
I respect you, your ability, and position.
I understand there must be things you still cannot discuss.
My hope is that you and men like you, have some deathbed secrets to pass to younger, trusted family members.
So that in time, certain things can come to light, and not be lost to history.
I watched a video where British Marine Commandos were flying personal jet packs from ship to ship...I missed out on that sort of fun...

The tech of today is moving forward at such a rapid pace, it's hard to keep up. BMW has shown their bike which is self stabilizing with gyros, no side stand requirement...and I'd imagine that's only the tip of the iceberg.

I watched a video where British Marine Commandos were flying personal jet packs from ship to ship...I missed out on that sort of fun...

The tech of today is moving forward at such a rapid pace, it's hard to keep up. BMW has shown their bike which is self stabilizing with gyros, no side stand requirement...and I'd imagine that's only the tip of the iceberg.

I've seen those jet packs...wow.
There's a similiar hoverboard too, capable of high altitude.
And again, this is just what they show us.
Consider 'Jet-Pack Man' on youtube.
Winged backpack with 4 RC plane engines, and has been filmed higher than commericial jets.
If this guy is flying out of his garage, somebody in SpecOps or BlackOps is too.
and, AND...imagine the recalls on a bmw with no kickstand, lol

But it does help when you know people directly involved in a matter, and the mainstream media is spoonfeeding bs to whoever will bite.
Like how effective the vaccine is. I know a good number of vaccinated people who caught the virus in the small group of people I know. OK they're not the general population, they're teachers but it still goes to show the vaccination protection is only hit and miss. Put vaccinated people in a heavily contaminated environment and a lot of them can catch the virus. I don't have the numbers but I'd say about as many probably vaccinated staff have been infected as probably not vaccinated students. At least half as many teachers as students for sure and there's a whole lot less teachers than students.

Like how effective the vaccine is. I know a good number of vaccinated people who caught the virus in the small group of people I know. OK they're not the general population, they're teachers but it still goes to show the vaccination protection is only hit and miss. Put vaccinated people in a heavily contaminated environment and a lot of them can catch the virus. I don't have the numbers but I'd say about as many probably vaccinated staff have been infected as probably not vaccinated students. At least half as many teachers as students for sure and there's a whole lot less teachers than students.
My wife is a teacher, dozen years now.
Her and quite a few co-workers got vaccinated months ago, 2 doses.
Got sick both times, as did the rest of them.
She got sick again a few weeks later...aaand is sick again now, and took today off.
Me and our daughter...still fine.

My wife is a teacher, dozen years now.
Her and quite a few co-workers got vaccinated months ago, 2 doses.
Got sick both times, as did the rest of them.
She got sick again a few weeks later...aaand is sick again now, and took today off.
Me and our daughter...still fine.
I seriously have thought about what I would do if this hits me again. I may quit and become a truck driver. I'll get the vaccination but I hope when this hits me again, it's a lot milder otherwise I'm not sure it's worth being in this environment.

The vaccine is effective the issue is the number of mutations the virus has gone through...

There have been many documented cases of vaccinated people contracting the virus but they generally don't end up in the hospital unlike unvaccinated people...the ICUs are full of them.

A vaccine is not 100% fool proof...people who got the flu vaccine could still catch the flu, there were over 60 variants of the flu virus, I'd wager the time this is all said and done there will be hundreds of variants of Covid as there is just so much fluid movement of people travelling the world carrying it.

I seriously have thought about what I would do if this hits me again. I may quit and become a truck driver. I'll get the vaccination but I hope when this hits me again, it's a lot milder otherwise I'm not sure it's worth being in this environment.

I drove a truck for years, and OTR about 6 months...best jobs I ever had.
Luxury ride, site-see on someone else's dime, and make alot of money.
I love my job now(lab tech)as it's local and I'm home to see my kid grow up.
Otherwise, I'de be truckin, stackin money.
My friend who owns the 1k I have drives.
He's home every weekend, and a couple times during the week, makes around $90k a year and got a new truck when he started there.
A cdl is worth it's weight in gold.
I'm glad to have it as a back-up job Whenever I need.
I can pick up the phone and go to work driving again tomorrow, with countless choices.
There are alot of good home daily jobs out there too.

Back