9/11 Pentagon theory

UR IT!

MIDNIGHT FALCON
Donating Member
Registered
A co-worker and myself were talking about conspiracy theories and how most of them are just a bunch of bullcrap dreamed up by fear mongerers. He turned me on to this one...

...make your own opinion.Pentagon 9/11

Posted before. Fun reading but all has been debunked.
smile.gif

I don't know what is their point, if it wasn't a 757 what was it? Where is the alternate theory, nicely put together though

I don't know what is  their point, if it wasn't a 757 what was it? Where is the alternate theory, nicely put together though
I guess they're trying to suggest a missle hit the building not a 747 because it was cruising 20ft off the ground when it hit and there were no signs of any pieces of the jet outside like wings sheared off.

When something that size hits a building at the speed it was traveling it just basically decinegrates(sp)....I myself don't buy the theory..I just thought the premise was interesting enough to share it with you guys.

AP • Reuters • Photos

<span style='color:blue'>Sept. 11 Conspiracy Theorist Offers $100,000 Prize</span>

Dec 16, 10:02 AM (ET)

By Larry Fine

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Jimmy Walter has spent more than $3 million promoting a conspiracy theory the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States were "an inside job" and he is offering more cash to anyone who proves him wrong.

The millionaire activist is so convinced of a government cover-up he is offering a $100,000 reward to any engineering student who can prove the World Trade Center buildings crashed the way the government says.

"Of course, we expect no winners," Walter, 57, heir to an $11 million fortune from his father's home building business, said in a telephone interview from California on Wednesday.

He said a panel of expert engineers would judge submissions from the students.

Next month, he also launches a nationwide contest seeking alternative theories from college and high school students about why New York's World Trade Center collapsed. The contest offers $10,000 to the best alternative theory, with 100 runner-up awards of $1,000. Winners will be chosen next June.

The World Trade Center's twin towers were destroyed after hijackers slammed two commercial airliners into them. The attack in New York killed 2,749 people.

Various official investigations give no credence to Walter's theory. A Sept. 11 commission spokesman did not return calls seeking comment.

Walter insists there had to be explosives planted in the twin towers to cause them to fall as they did, and also rejects the official explanation for the damage done at the Pentagon.

"We have all the proof," said Walter, citing videotapes and testimony from witnesses.

"It wasn't 19 screw-ups from Saudi Arabia who couldn't pass flight school who defeated the United States with a set of box cutters," he said. He dismissed the official Sept. 11 commission report, saying, "I don't trust any of these 'facts.'"

Walter has spent millions of dollars to bolster support for his case, running full-page ads in The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, The New Yorker and Newsweek, as well as alternative newspapers and 30-second TV spots.

He points to a Zogby poll he commissioned last summer that showed 66 percent of New Yorkers wanted the 9/11 investigation reopened.

Walter has spent about 30 percent of his net worth on his efforts.

"I am a patriot fighting the real traitors who are destroying our democracy. I resent it when they call me delusional," he said.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1176"|1103230824 -->

Something more for the lib's to occupy their time with after loosing the election. Kind of sad a punk like this gets a fortune from daddy and this is how he chooses to spend it, aarrrhhhh. Maybe that little girl in the other post born without a face could use that money a little more. Or maybe GB is responsible for what happened to her too.
smile.gif

You will notice in the above qoutes from this guy he states "I don't trust any of these 'facts.'"

Maybe the facts are what he should stick too.
wow.gif

Something more for the lib's to occupy their time with after loosing the election. Kind of sad a punk like this gets a fortune from daddy and this is how he chooses to spend it, aarrrhhhh. Maybe that little girl in the other post born without a face could use that money a little more. Or maybe GB is responsible for what happened to her too.
smile.gif

You will notice in the above qoutes from this guy he states  "I don't trust any of these 'facts.'"

wow.gif
Come on now justintime2, don't start that shiite again about the person being a liberal (i.e. Democratic affiliation) and being sore about losing an election. Some people, myself included, think outside the box. It's possible that there was a conspiracy, but who will ever know?
rock.gif
Probably won't be in our lifetime though. Our government has done a lot of strange (for lack of a better word...) shiite for the past 50 yrs. If you look at history, government is a form of "big business." A lot of what government does is not always necessarily "for the good" of us all. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that if someone (government) told you that shiite was edible, would you eat it? Point I'm trying to make is that EVERYTHING that you hear or read isn't necessarily THE TRUTH. That TRUTH that we hear belongs to somebody, but who's to say which TRUTH is the truth? Best quoted this way just to make it more understandable... "Everyone that shiites on you ain't your enemy... and everyone that takes shiite off you ain't your friend." You feelin' me?
rock.gif
smile.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif

Actually I always wondered why the Pentagon attack was not nearly publicized as the attack on the World Trade Center. They tell us it was a Boeing 757, and we believe it... RIGHT?
rock.gif
What about the blackout in New York last year the covered a large section of the eastern seaboard including parts of Canada? The very first words uttered by government officials was that "it wasn't a terrorist related incident..." Just think of the devastation that would cause to the people of this country if it ever leaked out that the blackout was terrorist related. Fact is, a lot of dismayed and disgruntled people if a major attack ever occurred in this country again. So that would definitely be a motive to cover-up something wouldn't it?
rock.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif

You will notice in the above qoutes from this guy he states  "I don't trust any of these 'facts.'"

wow.gif
Come on now justintime2, don't start that shiite again about the person being a liberal (i.e. Democratic affiliation) and being sore about losing an election.  Some people, myself included, think outside the box.  It's possible that there was a conspiracy, but who will ever know?
rock.gif
 Probably won't be in our lifetime though.  Our government has done a lot of strange (for lack of a better word...) shiite for the past 50 yrs.  If you look at history, government is a form of "big business."  A lot of what government does is not always necessarily "for the good" of us all.  So I guess what I'm trying to say is that if someone (government) told you that shiite was edible, would you eat it?  Point I'm trying to make is that EVERYTHING that you hear or read isn't necessarily THE TRUTH.  That TRUTH that we hear belongs to somebody, but who's to say which TRUTH is the truth?  Best quoted this way just to make it more understandable... "Everyone that shiites on you ain't your enemy... and everyone that takes shiite off you ain't your friend."  You feelin' me?
rock.gif
smile.gif
Yeah and Howard Dean said that GB new about 9/11 ahead of time. Where do think all this garbage starts? All non-sense. If you believe it or find some possibility in it fine, but this is the same crap that has been spouted before and is not "thinking out side of the box", which is a grossly over used buzz word, but is simply fanatasy from the same people probably seeking therapy for their recent loss at the polls. I have no idea if this guy is a lib or not, but when you have Dem leadership fowarding unfounded ideas that our president knew about this and let it, or helped it happen, Then that is pure crap and it would be for a DEM in the white house as well. Hey isn't Howard Dean about to run the DNC?
rock.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif

wow.gif
Come on now justintime2, don't start that shiite again about the person being a liberal (i.e. Democratic affiliation) and being sore about losing an election.  Some people, myself included, think outside the box.  It's possible that there was a conspiracy, but who will ever know?
rock.gif
 Probably won't be in our lifetime though.  Our government has done a lot of strange (for lack of a better word...) shiite for the past 50 yrs.  If you look at history, government is a form of "big business."  A lot of what government does is not always necessarily "for the good" of us all.  So I guess what I'm trying to say is that if someone (government) told you that shiite was edible, would you eat it?  Point I'm trying to make is that EVERYTHING that you hear or read isn't necessarily THE TRUTH.  That TRUTH that we hear belongs to somebody, but who's to say which TRUTH is the truth?  Best quoted this way just to make it more understandable... "Everyone that shiites on you ain't your enemy... and everyone that takes shiite off you ain't your friend."  You feelin' me?
rock.gif
smile.gif
Yeah and Howard Dean said that GB new about 9/11 ahead of time. Where do think all this garbage starts? All non-sense. If you believe it or find some possibility in it fine, but this is the same crap that has been spouted before and is not "thinking out side of the box", which is a grossly over used buzz word, but is simply fanatasy from the same people probably seeking therapy for their recent loss at the polls. I have no idea if this guy is a lib or not, but when you have Dem leadership fowarding unfounded ideas that our president knew about this and let it, or helped it happen, Then that is pure crap and it would be for a DEM in the white house as well. Hey isn't Howard Dean about to run the DNC?
rock.gif
It's easy to point fingers at the Democrats who criticize Bush because of a loss at the polls, but come on now. Both parties do it... that's the exact reason why I don't affiliate myself with either one. We talk about unity in this country, but yet and still we encourage people to take sides (Dem or Rep), and let us fight it out. It's no different than when Clinton was in office and they (Rep) trumped up this bullshit about Monica Lewinsky. Sure Clinton lied about the incident, but who wouldn't?
rock.gif
Clinton did what 99% of men would do in a situation like that. And next you're going to say that... "The President should be held to a higher standard because he runs our country..." True dat, but what we always fail to realize is that the same people who point the fingers are often-times guilty of the same shiite. After 9/11 happened, both parties had a vested interest in who the actual blame would be layed on. Democrats wanted to regain control while at the same time, Repulicans wanted to remain in control. Stories also surfaced from the Rep side about how a lot of what happened on 9/11 was traced back to the Clinton administration. The Presidency in this country has become very lavish popularity contests. I'm just glad "that we can disagree without being violently disagreeable..." (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.).

rock.gif

smile.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

As far as the Howard Dean thing, I know he's supposedly the leading candidate for the job. I watched an interview with him on CNN last week, and boy I really hate how he talks about what's wrong with the Bush administration. I'm by no means a proponent for Bush, but if all Dean has to offer is criticism, then what can anyone really expect for him to accomplish in a position of authority?
rock.gif
Sadly enough, it's this type of propaganda and bullshit that has this country so brainwashed. Everyone jumps on the bandwagon and takes sides and nine times out of ten, these same people don't know what the hell the true issues are or how well their representative will represent them. We do have a lot of civil unrest in this country, but hardly anyone pays attention to it.

The terrorists are responsible for what happened on 9/11 but Clinton does share a large piece of the blame for what might have been prevented. If you get the chance, read the book by Gerald Posner "Why America Slept" we had multiple opportunities to put osama where he belongs and just didn't take them. Who knows why. In the end Clinton had 8 years, Bush had 8 months.

If any of us did what Clinton did we would be in jail. It wasn't about the sex it was about lying to a grand jury and covering up. This is not made up vendetta's and was a pure embarassment to the US. He also did this while a guest in the taxpayers house (White House), did it while conducting national security business, and did it on our dime. Think what you want of Bush but contrast Clinton's behavior with Bush's. Wether you are a head of state or part of the cabinet, you are not allowed to set foot in the Oval Office without a suit and tie on, professional dress for the ladies.

Your right in that the Government can be a shadowy entity and as well it should be. I am all for freedom of information and open government but there are certain things we don't need, nor should we know. We are a unique country and that can be turned against us very quickly by people who don't value or play by the same rules we do.

I agree a portion of the voting block doesn't have a clue and some of them actually vote on how the candidates look. This is just stupid.
wink.gif

And this is why we have the Revlis-Bacharles 2008 Ticket lined up! Time to Get in there, shake the hell outta that tree and see what falls out!

Make some real positive changes... Get rid of this two party bullshid that is getting outta hand... It's going to ruin our country... It's SO far away from doing what's best for the country that it's spooky...

And this is why we have the Revlis-Bacharles 2008 Ticket lined up!  Time to Get in there, shake the hell outta that tree and see what falls out!

Make some real positive changes...  Get rid of this two party bullshid that is getting outta hand...  It's going to ruin our country...  It's SO far away from doing what's best for the country that it's spooky...
We should open our campaign by promising tax breaks to all those who own Busas...
biggrin.gif

Hey justintime, are you going to make Laguna in '05? If so, I've got a cold Bud waitin' for ya...
wink.gif

Hey justintime, are you going to make Laguna in '05?  If so, I've got a cold Bud waitin' for ya...
wink.gif
Not sure but would love to go, will have to think that over. I will definitely take you up on the drink if I do though, thanks for the offer! I'm in on the tax breaks for Busa owners, if you guys are good lookin, someone else will have to judge that, then I can vote for your ticket!
laugh.gif

Back