supposed Russian memo and teams of elite killers

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
The latest right-wing conspiracy involves a supposed Russian memo and teams of elite killers :moon:

UNCONFIRMED: President Obama has ordered 'death squads' to kill gun rights supporters

The deaths of two gun rights supporters have sparked a new conspiracy theory on conservative blogs like Liberty.com and Tennessee Sons of Liberty alleging that President Barack Obama is sending "death squads" to exterminate gun rights supporters as he prepares to confiscate firearms on a nationwide scale.

'Russian memo'

At the center of the grim conspiracy theory is a supposed "Russian memo" that is said to have been prepared for President Vladimir Putin — a memo one blog admits it doesn't know how to read because it's written in Russian.

From Liberty.com: "A grim Federal Security Forces (FSB) 'urgent action' memorandum prepared for President Putin is warning that United States President Barack Obama has ordered at least 800 highly trained 'death squad' units to disperse throughout his country in preparation for what Russian intelligence analysts are predicting to be a series of high-profile killings of dissident Americans set to begin as soon as February 22nd."

Two deaths

Both websites mention the deaths of gun manufacturer John Noveske, who was killed in early January after Oregon State Police say his car failed to negotiate a turn, struck a boulder and ejected Noveske, who was not wearing a seatbelt; as well as Keith Ratliff, who helped to run the enormously popular gun demonstration YouTube channel FPSRussia and was found murdered with a single gunshot wound to the head. Noveske's death has been ruled an accident, while no one has been arrested yet for Ratliff's death and a flood of different conspiracy theories have formed because of it.

Drone paper plays into conspiracy

The recent leak of a memo detailing Obama's policies on drone warfare and the targeted killing of suspected terrorists has played into the latest conspiracy theories. Under the memo dubbed the "white paper" the president outlines legal justifications for killing alleged terrorists, including American citizens, overseas without having ever charged, tried or convicted them of a crime. The memos have been greeted with scorn from numerous groups and individuals who worry such unchecked power is both unconstitutional and immoral. The Obama administration, meanwhile, has argued that such policies are necessary for keeping the country safe.

Whether the president's drone policy has any connection to a "murderous plan against his own citizens" as alleged by certain right-wing websites appears to be tenuous at best, and the conspiracy theories have yet to be echoed by any mainstream outlets.

——

MSN NEWS & RUMORS

MSN News seeks to give up-to-date information on rumors related to current events, people or even topics/issues of interest. We’ll tell you what we can confirm from the rumor mill — and what we can’t. If we can’t confirm a rumor, we’ll share what we do know about it.

I heard awhile back there were around 50 thousand Trained Russian operatives living through out the USA. Wanting on orders to take us down from the inside.

Nothing at this point would surprise me.... Sad huh?

On a large scale of conspiracy vs reality the list of friends and enemies are nearly one in the same based on supporting a given effort...I hope the greater good effort has a moral base

facepalm-8.jpg

:lala::alcoholic::drinka:.............thats it keep drinking the kool-aid

Did you hear about this on Fox News? :laugh:

thats right folks...the united states is IMMUNE to greed and quest for power like all these other governments in the world...seriously...IT CANT HAPPEN HERE.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thanks Chris. You know I'm getting old........... from TN and fully aware of lots of things....... SITREP..... pretty damn bad! BTW.... I don't drink a drop and I was just going with the flow.... to many bugs on the windshield and cant see through the chit!

I heard awhile back there were around 50 thousand Trained Russian operatives living through out the USA. Wanting on orders to take us down from the inside.

Nothing at this point would surprise me.... Sad huh?

"Nothing at this point would suprise me...Sad huh?"

Me neither.
I have no opinion on this other than the above statement.
There's ALOT of things none of us would have belived would ever happen here before 9-11.
Times have changed, and not for the better.:beerchug:

I would not put anything past our Gov. anymore. Its all about getting control over people. Question is, How much will the people take before they start fighting back.

we are fighting back....just peacefully. we are doing by being vocal, and contacting our representatives, participating in rally's, watching the news and reading between the lines. this gun thing really backfired on them. i believe it was once said by a wise man and he was our enemy, "we have awoken a sleeping giant" (ps i believe he also said "behind every blade of grass")

Some of the comments on the site you posted are just plain funny....here's one....

"Anonymous says:
February 11, 2013 at 10:49 am

Dorner has awaken and began fighting back against the hostile alien occupational force waging war against the population of Southern California on behalf of the Zionazi NWO banksters."

hopefully others can open their eyes and if there is even 1 thing true in the things i post for us to be aware of....GOD HELP US!!

OH AND HERE IS SOME NEW NEWS FOR THOSE THINKING IT WONT HAPPEN. DRONES....YEP...BEING USED

» Christopher Dorner Becomes ‘First’ Human Target For Drones on Domestic Soil Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Man hunt for ex-soldier who shot police chief's daughter and killed policeman | World | News | Daily Express

Back