Missing 777 theories?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
As this story gets stranger with each passing day, who here has a conspiracy theory?

I've heard everything from hijacking to diversion tactics so we aren't paying attention to what's happening on the Ukraine...

Either way, gotta admit, it's a very strange event...just feel bad for the families who have no idea about what's happened to their loved ones... :(

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

The government is involved. Hence why the story is always changing. It would not surprise me if they shot it down because there was someone on it they did not like or looked at them funny. But like you I feel sorry for the families involved.

I guess I'm shocked (don't know why anymore) that the technology isn't in place to keep a plane "on the radar" so to speak, even if transponders are turned off. Why isn't there something in place on every plane post-911 that cannot just be turned off so any plane, if still intact, can be tracked?

The story gets weirder by the minute...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Everyone over looks the obvious - what's a 777 worth on the black market? Maybe they just stole the plane. My other favorite is that there were some Chinese or CIA spies on the plane and someone crashed it.

BTW: Why can you turn the transponder off on a commercial plane?

I guess I'm shocked (don't know why anymore) that the technology isn't in place to keep a plane "on the radar" so to speak, even if transponders are turned off. Why isn't there something in place on every plane post-911 that cannot just be turned off so any plane, if still intact, can be tracked?

The story gets weirder by the minute...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII
There is, but they only activate in a crash :whistle: I'm not following this crap, I just don't ...... it's like MJ and Whitney :dunno: I have not watched two minutes of this, wonder what's really going on that we're missing :laugh:

yes you can turn off transponder. if you put 7700 its a code for hijacking. i am reading storys both pilots were muslim and possibly they hijacked.

It's 2014...next to impossible for a person to disappear in a car yet a commercial airliner disappears off the face of the planet?

Shot down and covered up? Hijacked and being loaded up with things I won't even mention on here? Only thing for certain is no gubment will ever give a truthful answer.
Hopefully it doesn't have the fuel capacity to make a non stop trip out this way.

The whole thing is freaky. I just assumed in crashed in the ocean till the latest news of it changing routes and the transponder turned off on purpose. I agree with you all, why in hell can you turn off the only way of tracking a plane. That makes no sense.

We know the plane didn't crash - at least not for the first 7 hours.

We know the plane exceeded the max flight ceiling too.

Assuming the plane was hijacked (either by the pilots or a passenger), I doubt they have enough ammo to take out 200+ passengers and still have a functioning airplane.

My money is that the hijacker decompressed the passenger area, and climbed till the plane was over 46,000 feet. At that height, everyone would be unconscious within seconds, and within a few minutes everyone would have died from lack of oxygen. Plus it's damn cold.

My theory matches up with the actual events that not a single passenger was able to sms/call anyone during the entire episode.

Now you have a plane that you can fly to whatever destination.

Talk about a scary scenario. No one on board would have been able to do anything about it till it was too late.

PS: There is a group who took responsibility for the missing plane. The claim was initially ignored, but now they're looking at it more carefully.

The Pilots. There in Antarctica, They just want them to bring the plane back, And then they forget about it.

yes you can turn off transponder. if you put 7700 its a code for hijacking. i am reading storys both pilots were muslim and possibly they hijacked.

Islam is the official state religion in Malaysia, so it wouldn't be too surprising if both pilots were of that faith. The conspiracy theorists are gonna have to do better than that.

Hijacked and landed in a terrorist camp. Remember the terrorist took over a US plane and flew it to Some Middle East country. It happened in the late 70's or early 80's. Ijs

So what do you do with a 777? If they fly it into populated areas wouldn't it stick out like a sore thumb on radar and get shot down pretty quick? Can they easily change the transponder code to look like another plane? Or could the plane have value? Can you strip a 777? Lol!

My money is on a Extraterrestrial intervention, things like this don't "disappear"

Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 could have LANDED as final satellite signal may have been sent from ground

As the search, widened a senior official in Kuala Lumpur confirmed it was “possible” *satellite signals from the plane could have been sent while it was on the ground.

The current theory is the older pilot is the hijacker. He was apparently angry from a political thing earlier that day. Sorry, link on my other PC.

Back