Conspiracy theories...

So if he didn't mean 'if we do a good job with the vaccines we can reduce the population by 10-15%' then what did he mean.Reduce the population by some other means?Healthcare you say?Maybe he meant not reduce it atall but meant increase.Do explain.
Second sentence of my first paragraph answered your question.

You really believe he wants to kill 10-15% of the population with vaccines? LOL

Bill mentioned “ Reproductive Health Services” without understanding that low IQ folks my not grasp what that means.

Last edited:
1634761042731.png

Second sentence of my first paragraph answered your question.

You really believe he wants to kill 10-15% of the population with vaccines? LOL

Bill mentioned “ Reproductive Health Services” without understanding that low IQ folks my not grasp what that means.
Post the video.Unedited.Instead of 'Bill said this or that' BS.
There's a reason YouTube took the video down.But I'm sure you've some lady daa reason for that too.Post the fookin video.

Post the video.Unedited.Instead of 'Bill said this or that' BS.
There's a reason YouTube took the video down.But I'm sure you've some lady daa reason for that too.Post the fookin video.
Read the fourth paragraph, but my guess is you won't get it, even after I have explained it twice now, using elementary American English.

Hey, but if the chip on your shoulder is so big, that you think you have contributed more to America and the world than Bill Gates, perhaps we should play in different sand boxes,

And another

Last edited:
Bill was not suggesting killing people with vaccines, he meant health care, including contraception. The way he spoke and how it came across was not what he meant. I believe that was corrected later.

Population growth is not an issue in the Western world, it is an issue in undeveloped countries where the population who do not have the means to take care of themselves, has exploding growth. At current rates it cannot be sustained.

Personally, I have a lot of respect for anyone who has achieved more and changed life on earth more for the better, than what I can even imagine from myself.

And, I also have little respect for those who disrespect successful people.
You are so, so right. Hate the game, not the playa. Bill Gates played with the same rules you and I did, he was just better at it. What's the point of a capitalist society if you want to strip successful people of the rewards?

My wife had 2 Gates scholars in her classes, and what Bill has done on so many levels is amazing.

Read the fourth paragraph, but my guess is you won't get it, even after I have explained it twice now, using elementary American English.

Hey, but if the chip on your shoulder is so big, that you think you have contributed more to America and the world than Bill Gates, perhaps we should play in different sand boxes,

And another

Do you know who owns Reuters?You posted a 'fact checked' link.Do you know what fact checking is?Is this the original unedited video?I think I contributed more to America?What drugs are you smoking?Post the video not some reuters bs.

You are so, so right. Hate the game, not the playa. Bill Gates played with the same rules you and I did, he was just better at it. What's the point of a capitalist society if you want to strip successful people of the rewards?

My wife had 2 Gates scholars in her classes, and what Bill has done on so many levels is amazing.
Yes... like how good he was at stealing other peoples tech breakthroughs? How come so many people consider Microsoft the bane of computer software?

Read a little bit to familiarize yourself with how Bill thinks today in his newest book about how he is going to reengineer the climate. Bill has also moved over the the creepy side of life... how? By hanging out with Epstien after he was convicted on sexual abuse charges.... actions have consequences... just ask Melinda.

In my opinion this is what's going on in the world today.
The medical meets the money.Around this time you had pandemics being predicted,money sent to wuhan although I feel this is a smoke screen.Nltong after the failed h1n1 pandemic didn't get them 'across the line'.They needed the 'money' side and for you that don't know these fact checking companies at least reuters is owned by Rothschild.
Anyway....

Do you know who owns Reuters?You posted a 'fact checked' link.Do you know what fact checking is?Is this the original unedited video?I think I contributed more to America?What drugs are you smoking?Post the video not some reuters bs.
What drugs am I smoking?

The kind that clearly shows you put yourself above Bill Gates, by degrading him.

So why don’t you rather post some of your life achievements here on the board proving your utmost supremacy?

What started out with 'dikkhead' saying he was gonna depopulate the planet by 10-15% ended in a battle of 'dikkhead' vs my good self.What a weird turn of events:lol:

What started out with 'dikkhead' saying he was gonna depopulate the planet by 10-15% ended in a battle of 'dikkhead' vs my good self.What a weird turn of events:lol:
Yep and in the process true character was exposed for all to see.

Don't underestimate the word all.
Let’s imagine we had none of these folks in the good old USA, they were all Chinese citizens, born raised and lived in China.

Bill Gates, ex Steve Jobs, Henry Ford, Elon Musk, Mike Bloomberg, Albert Einstein, Warren Buffet and so the list goes on……

My guess is as an American, you may be sitting at the border starving, trying to get into a more prosperous country and your respect for success, would be at a totally different level.

Let’s imagine we had none of these folks in the good old USA, they were all Chinese citizens, born raised and lived in China.

Bill Gates, ex Steve Jobs, Henry Ford, Elon Musk, Mike Bloomberg, Albert Einstein, Warren Buffet and so the list goes on……

My guess is as an American, you may be sitting at the border starving, trying to get into a more prosperous country and your respect for success, would be at a totally different level.
Respect for success doesn't make me turn a blind eye to a POS tyrant.No need to bring these other names into it.We're speaking about 1 individual.

Kind of round about saying that who exactly is fighting to get OUT of the US.....it seems there are more people trying to get INTO it.

The sad part about the conspiracy theorists is they are probably getting their content from a second hand off-shore source who's interest is to sway opinions in the direction they so desire. From what I see with these theories is 99.99% of them are negative to the narrative....there are no parallels.

Kind of round about saying that who exactly is fighting to get OUT of the US.....it seems there are more people trying to get INTO it.

The sad part about the conspiracy theorists is they are probably getting their content from a second hand off-shore source who's interest is to sway opinions in the direction they so desire. From what I see with these theories is 99.99% of them are negative to the narrative....there are no parallels.
I just shake my head at the ignorance of folks calling Bill Gates a Dickwad.
C’mon he was the founder of Microsoft, the company created wealth to the extent of 10,000 millionaires of their early employees, today they put food on the table for around 180,000 full time employees. And then a “nobody” comes along and calls the guy a Dickwad. The spoilt among us have no respect for anything whatsoever.

Don’t take the bait.

How a fake network pushes pro-China propaganda How a fake network pushes pro-China propaganda
....and that's where lots of the content for these conspiracy theorists comes from...it would fit nicely into the agenda of a country who's goal is to disrupt the civilian populace...

WW3 has been being fought for some time...it is a war of technology and who controls it-those who control it also control the economy and the populace.

Back