Secret military Bases

warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
I am sure you have all heard of Area 51, but has anybody else hear of an underground base in Dulce NM?

Just came across this one, but I have been through Dulce several times on my way to colorado and would agree it would be a good place to hide a base
biggrin.gif

fun to read conspiracy theory

I dont believe there are alliens or any being kept prisoner at our secret bases. I also find it very hard to believe an advance creature being captured with our secret tech or them running out of gas crashing into earth because they didn't pack enough fluk capacitors for the trip (lol). Hell, we can't even travel light speed (sucessfully yet, but we're still working on it ).

Seriously, if captured do you think they would fall for the old saying that we come in peace (yeah right). I'm pretty sure the canadiates (Alleins) selected for the trip to our galaxy would probably have the Jedi Mind controlling trick down to a science.
laugh.gif

For an example, I dont think a caveman could render me if I could take back some of todays tech.

my .02

(Rhythm @ Nov. 20 2006,16:39) I dont believe there are alliens or any being kept prisoner at our secret bases.  I also find it very hard to believe an advance creature being captured with our secret tech or them running out of gas crashing into earth because they didn't pack enough fluk capacitors for the trip (lol).  Hell, we can't even travel light speed (sucessfully yet, but we're still working on it ).  

Seriously, if captured do you think they would fall for the old  saying  that we come in peace (yeah right).  I'm pretty sure the canadiates (Alleins) selected for the trip to our galaxy would probably have the Jedi Mind controlling trick down to a science.  
laugh.gif

For an example, I dont think a caveman could render me if I could take back some of todays tech.

my .02
I don't know Rhythm if he snuck up on you with a big club you might be in trouble
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(thismonsterlives @ Nov. 20 2006,13:41)
(Rhythm @ Nov. 20 2006,16:39) I dont believe there are alliens or any being kept prisoner at our secret bases.  I also find it very hard to believe an advance creature being captured with our secret tech or them running out of gas crashing into earth because they didn't pack enough fluk capacitors for the trip (lol).  Hell, we can't even travel light speed (sucessfully yet, but we're still working on it ).  

Seriously, if captured do you think they would fall for the old  saying  that we come in peace (yeah right).  I'm pretty sure the canadiates (Alleins) selected for the trip to our galaxy would probably have the Jedi Mind controlling trick down to a science.  
laugh.gif

my .02
I don't know Rhythm if he snuck up on you with a big club you might be in trouble  
laugh.gif
Nah dawg, not with my silicone chip cloaking suit being activated 24-7
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Everyone just needs to get up, hug their families, go to work, go home, hug their families. Spend weekend time with their families and forget the things they have not control over.

What good what it do if everyone had proof aliens existed?

I mean when the day is over with, what does any of it matter?

Since the beginning of mankind, we have got up, gathered food for our families, produced offspring, killed and lived.

The only thing that has changed is the way we accomplish our existence. But our existence is the same and always will be.

No matter how much we know. Regardless if there are space aliens or not, regardless of what secrets the world keeps from us.. in the end all that matters is..

Food, sex and somewhere to sleep

(thrasherfox @ Nov. 20 2006,13:47) Everyone just needs to get up, hug their families, go to work, go home, hug their families. Spend weekend time with their families and forget the things they have not control over.

Since the beginning of mankind, we have got up, gathered food for our families, produced offspring, killed and lived.

The only thing that has changed is the way we accomplish our existence. But our existence is the same and always will be.

No matter how much we know. Regardless if there are space aliens or not, regardless of what secrets the world keeps from us.. in the end all that matters is..

Dude you forgot the most important part of life.

Keeping your knees in the breeze !!
race.gif
race.gif
race.gif
race.gif
race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

(thrasherfox @ Nov. 20 2006,16:47) Everyone just needs to get up, hug their families, go to work, go home, hug their families. Spend weekend time with their families and forget the things they have not control over.

talk about a friggen thread jack!
SHOCKED.gif

after you get back from your hugfest...this thread is about 'secret' military bases.
smileyexhibit.gif

I say TWO THUMBS UP for THOR!

Supposed to be another base in Dayton, Ohio where stuff was smuggled.

http://ufo.whipnet.org/roswell/witnesses/index.html

It's not so secret, but there's some really really wild stuff at Kirtland AFB in NM.

check it out.

(the page takes a while to load, the sat. images are HUGE)

The Rocket Sled looks fun
crazy.gif

(shortBoarder @ Nov. 20 2006,15:31) It's not so secret, but there's some really really wild stuff at Kirtland AFB in NM.

check it out.

(the page takes a while to load, the sat. images are HUGE)

The Rocket Sled looks fun  
crazy.gif
That's no joke. Kirtland was my first assignment years ago. I was all over that base fixing and installing phones. Lots of weird stuff there...

(BusaCruise @ Nov. 20 2006,14:31)
(thrasherfox @ Nov. 20 2006,16:47) Everyone just needs to get up, hug their families, go to work, go home, hug their families. Spend weekend time with their families and forget the things they have not control over.

talk about a friggen thread jack!
SHOCKED.gif

after you get back from your hugfest...this thread is about 'secret' military bases.
smileyexhibit.gif

I say TWO THUMBS UP for THOR!

Supposed to be another base in Dayton, Ohio where stuff was smuggled.

http://ufo.whipnet.org/roswell/witnesses/index.html
If you were to go and read the stuff on the link the main idea is that the "secret" military bases are being run in conjunction with aliens..

So I didnt consider my post away from what the link was talking about..

of course there are sectret military bases. everyone knows that.. they just dont know where or what goes on
wink.gif

Back