Buy A Coffee for a Deployed Soldier...

busa-josh

Got Tires?
Donating Member
Registered
I came across this and thought I would share. Most of the decent sized camps and operations bases in the Middle East have coffee shops. With this link you can donate money to buy a random Soldier/Sailor/Airman or Marine a cup of coffee... they will receive a link in their military email to claim it. With wintertime coming in the Iraq/Afghan regions any warm drink will be appreciated.

https://www.greenbeanscoffee.com/coj/index.php

Hope you will check it out. :thumbsup:

Checked it out. Now I have to ask, I do donate for our troops, do you really get these notes and cups of joe?
I am buying joe for a joe right now.
Good luck and stay safe bro. Come home soon and in 1 piece please.
Thank you to all who are or have served.

Coffee has been sent. Thank you brother for bring this to our attention. :cheerleader:

I think my sig line says it well.

Lurch, we do get the notes and coffee. I have actually only redeemed one or two cups myself but I have about 10 or 12 cups of joe unclaimed in my inbox. I just don't have time to get coffee most days. Green beans is very popular here though and its been a big deal to a lot of Soldiers as this program has grown. Big moral booster for a lot of guys. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support! :bowdown:

Can we have an Admin pin this please. I think it is a great idea.
Thanks Dawn.:laugh::poke:

Cap- think we could get this or another thread with the green beans link pinned?

Coffee sent. Thanks to all our soldiers, Marines, sailors, and airmen. Your efforts are appreciated back here at home. - AJ

I came across this and thought I would share. Most of the decent sized camps and operations bases in the Middle East have coffee shops. With this link you can donate money to buy a random Soldier/Sailor/Airman or Marine a cup of coffee... they will receive a link in their military email to claim it. With wintertime coming in the Iraq/Afghan regions any warm drink will be appreciated.

https://www.greenbeanscoffee.com/coj/index.php

Hope you will check it out. :thumbsup:

I would gladly buy each and everyone deployed a cup of Joe, but I can not do the online thing. If and when we ever meet I will not stop at coffee. I recently had the opportunity to buy a military couple a meal at a restaurant, only to find out someone had beaten me to it. I will get you that cup someday bro.:beerchug:
Bubba

I tell you what... I am in Iraq now.. and a greenbeens is right across the street from our firehouse.... I will send a pic of me enjoying one on you...:beerchug::laugh:

Back