Faithful husbands/ faithful relationships

I literally laughed out loud when I read that. I don't know you, your parents or your girl. Why would I talk bad about them? Also, I'm not an internet tough guy. I'm not gonna 'hit you up on fb' to talk bad or any other way. If we needed to have a conversation in person, you'd know. :D
Sandow said some things.... im done here

it was a joke... arch made a joke at me.... I made a joke back..... GTFOH.... I started this thread... if I say stuff that bothers u.... go to another thread.... ure NOT a tough guy.... uve been here a month... u don't know anybody here......… if u wanna be a tough guy... do it elsewhere....

You obviously dont get the part that the stuff you say - 95percent of all the people you apparently know- they either disagree or dont like....(by far not just me)
If you wanna go into the TOUGH guy direction buddy- Im not a fat undereducated slob with mental health and insecurity issues! You know nothing - besides the bad voices in your head, so please don't make assumptions whether Iam tough or not. (I would never open up my life here and tell people very intimate stuff about my life or relationships, or even sexual "issues" I have with my girl. Thats something only people with NO dignity do!

And if it makes you tough just to be here longer than iam...well I guess than you are the man!

You are right- its your threat and believe me, you can keep it. Im outta here. What a joke you are OMG!

You obviously dont get the part that the stuff you say - 95percent of all the people you apparently know- they either disagree or dont like....(by far not just me)
If you wanna go into the TOUGH guy direction buddy- Im not a fat undereducated slob with mental health and insecurity issues! You know nothing - besides the bad voices in your head, so please don't make assumptions whether Iam tough or not. (I would never open up my life here and tell people very intimate stuff about my life or relationships, or even sexual "issues" I have with my girl. Thats something only people with NO dignity do!

And if it makes you tough just to be here longer than iam...well I guess than you are the man!

You are right- its your threat and believe me, you can keep it. Im outta here. What a joke you are OMG!
I love u man

So lets hear it guys.... how many of u old timers out there (there are a LOT of timers here:firing:) can honestly say that u have NEVER cheated on your spouses ? (having said this.... it doesn't count if you never had any opportunity for extramarital activity and just don't cheat simply by default.... how many of you guys actually turned down sex? Ive been thinking about it a lot lately... and although I will never pursue any woman... ill be honest in saying that if a dead gorgeous female ever came on to me... I don't know if I can run that fast,...…… lets hear some stories here guys.... how many years/anyone ever been CAUGHT cheating?
Grow up.

There is a steak house here in VB that is called The Butcher's Son. Very good, pricy too. Cowboy ribeye and a bloody Mary (virgin). Man is that good. Takes a week to eat it all. But they do a grilled Caesar salad that is amazing. Who knew romaine lettuce caramelized when grilled?

There is a steak house here in VB that is called The Butcher's Son. Very good, pricy too. Cowboy ribeye and a bloody Mary (virgin). Man is that good. Takes a week to eat it all. But they do a grilled Caesar salad that is amazing. Who knew romaine lettuce caramelized when grilled?
That’s funny! There is a “butcher’s daughter” in NY. I’ve never been to it, but would like to try it.

Since we seem now to be discussing food, I gotta say that for me the only thing better than a porterhouse for me is prime rib. Served with mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese, and yorkshire pudding, straight horseradish on the side. That for me is culinary nirvana.

Since we seem now to be discussing food, I gotta say that for me the only thing better than a porterhouse for me is prime rib. Served with mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese, and yorkshire pudding, straight horseradish on the side. That for me is culinary nirvana.

I make ribs a couple of times a month. I love them.! Usually buy the packs of three slabs of st.louis at Costco and make my own rub at home.
22AEF445-9FCC-4406-91DC-21A0E0746C0B.jpeg

Back