Exhaust For Gen 2 Busa

Paul1874

Registered
Hi, I've just joined this site so I hope I'm doing it right ! Lol
I'm looking at taking my original cans off the bike and putting some louder racing cans on. Any suggestions please ?? I like a really deep sound but one that people realise a Busa is coming up behind them if you know what I mean lol.

exhaust.jpeg

I have two brothers on my 2015.... Love Thier sound... Nice deep sound, but not overly loud( around 87db). Gonna be looking into adding the headers and getting a tune tho. I have just slip on at with a marble mod..... But I'd rather know that things are running to Thier optimal vs... some mod and hoping it is.

Yosh 4-2-1 full stainless, I think the system was 600 plus labor? I love it. Slip ons are half the price of yosh, but u get half the performance. Then if you have the con, step up to Brock's!!

Yosh 4-2-1 full stainless, I think the system was 600 plus labor? I love it. Slip ons are half the price of yosh, but u get half the performance. Then if you have the con, step up to Brock's!!
You got a yosh 4-2-1 for $600? Is that right? The cheapest I've seen is $1000

Hello,
Just a stupid question : if I decide to go for new headers 4/2, decat, will I need a remap ??
Thanks for your advices.

Not stupid, they are designed to run as is BUT even a stock motor benefits from a tuner. It will run more efficiently without the popping when decelerating. So get the pipe grin like a banshee for a while then if you decide get a tuner and grin like a banshee with two peckers ;<)

Back