Gen 2 Busa comparison to Gen 2 VMax - personal opinion

You definitely didnt understand. At all btw who really gives a shite bout spelling really? Are you grading me for school? Guna slap my wrist with a ruler? My point is your busa is almost at its limits stock unless u put some serious cash into, where as the vmax still has a lot more hp and torque potential, for it is an understressed motor in comparison. IF YOU SIR ACTUALLY DID THE RESEARCH, youd know that that these bikes were designed specifically for the 1/4 mile both gen 1 and gen 2 purpose built for the 1/4 mile. You are an idiot to think that theres a limit to mods on the max, congrats you have more styles of cans for your busa, thats not where the power is fan boy, its in the headers. Who cares about the cans??? These bikes have superchargers turbo chargers, nitrous injection options out the ass. Basically anything you can do to your busa you can do to a Vmax. But the max will prolly gain more power from these mods than your busa, because its an undisputed fact that the 2 bikes at making about equal power but the max has a lower compression ratio, and i didnt say you need to upgrade a max to get it as fast as a busa, dont put bs words in my mouth. Im saying the vmax stock has better brakes and suspension all of which will bridge the gap in price between the two.
Yes, spelling and punctuation matter. It's the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Your argument still doesn't hold, and your compression ratio point is stupid. The obvious rebuttal to that is displacement. Durrrr.....
Better brakes sure. Suspension, not so much. Regardless, a Vmax won't outrun a busa through the twistys, everything else being equal. But if you actually owned either bike, you'd know that. I suspect that explains why you're here lying about how great it is.
It's okay to be wrong. Accept it and move along. I'm sure the 14 owners website needs extra trolls.....

Thats like some of the most basic mods done to these bikes, and he increased the rear wheel hp by 25 ponies, and way more torque than ur busa, i see that as a win.
What the hell are you on?
If you want an argument you came to the wrong place. We are adults and behave as such. Well, most of us anyway.
Personal insults are not taken lightly here, and if you carry on like this and don’t settle down you’ll be gone in a heartbeat.
I’ve seen people like you come and go.

Yes, spelling and punctuation matter. It's the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Your argument still doesn't hold, and your compression ratio point is stupid. The obvious rebuttal to that is displacement. Durrrr.....
Better brakes sure. Suspension, not so much. Regardless, a Vmax won't outrun a busa through the twistys, everything else being equal. But if you actually owned either bike, you'd know that. I suspect that explains why you're here lying about how great it is.
It's okay to be wrong. Accept it and move along. I'm sure the 14 owners website needs extra trolls.....
OMG....Iam at work and had to laugh so hard at the first 2 lines....loooooool :lol: :lol: :lol: :beerchug:

Kiwi he completely missed my experience with the Yamaha . He reads what he wants to believe , and aids his handicap .
Daniel I'm sure hes not our old ali 123 troll , but in a few posts he's right there in the A hole of the year award .
Has mister Max ever ridden a Hayabusa ? Doubt it or we wouldn't be here having a 8 year old thread dug up .
If he did we would of heard how bad it was . I can say i've experienced both exceeding levels of even above average riders .

Smokey must of been up late searching google , and stumbled across the dead thread . Then felt the need to come defend his bitch bike that needs a gas station every 75 to 100 miles ;) nothing like 27 mpg , and little over 4 gallons of fuel on 1700cc

10 Things Incredibly Likable People Never, Ever Do (and Why You Love Them for It)

Some people are incredibly likable because of the things they do. Some people are incredibly charismatic because of the things they do.
And some people are incredibly likable because of the things they don't do.
If you know someone who possesses the following qualities, share this with them—and also tell them how much you appreciate the fact they are in your life.
1. They don’t blame.
Friends make mistakes. Employees don't meet your expectations. Vendors don't deliver on time.
So you blame them for your problems.
But you're also to blame. Maybe you didn't provide enough training. Maybe you didn't build in enough of a buffer. Maybe you asked too much, too soon. Maybe you weren't as good a friend as you could have been.
Taking responsibility when things go wrong instead of blaming others isn't masochistic; it's empowering, because then you focus on doing things better or smarter next time.
And when you get better or smarter, you also get happier.
2. They don’t control.
Yeah, you're the boss. Yeah, you're the titan of industry. Yeah, you're the small tail that wags a huge dog.
Still, the only thing you really control is you. If you find yourself trying hard to control other people, you've decided that you, your goals, your dreams, or even just your opinions are more important than theirs.
Plus, control is short term at best, because it often requires force, or fear, or authority, or some form of pressure—none of those let you feel good about yourself.
Find people who want to go where you're going. They'll work harder, have more fun, and create better business and personal relationships.
And all of you will be happier.
3. They don’t try to impress.
No one likes you for your clothes, your car, your possessions, your title, or your accomplishments. Those are all "things." People may like your things, but that doesn't mean they like you.
Sure, superficially they might seem to, but superficial is also insubstantial, and a relationship that is not based on substance is not a real relationship.
Genuine relationships make you happier, and you'll form genuine relationships only when you stop trying to impress and start trying to just be yourself.
4. They don’t cling.
When you're afraid or insecure, you hold on tightly to what you know, even if what you know isn't particularly good for you.
An absence of fear or insecurity isn't happiness; it's just an absence of fear or insecurity.
Holding on to what you think you need won't make you happier; letting go so you can reach for and try to earn what you want will.
Even if you don't succeed in earning what you want, the act of trying alone will make you feel better about yourself.
5. They don’t interrupt.
Interrupting isn't just rude. When you interrupt someone, what you're really saying is, "I'm not listening to you so I can understand what you're saying; I'm listening to you so I can decide what I want to say."
Want people to like you? Listen to what they say. Focus on what they say. Ask questions to make sure you understand what they say.
They'll love you for it—and you'll love how that makes you feel.
6. They don’t whine.
Your words have power, especially over you. Whining about your problems makes you feel worse, not better.
If something is wrong, don't waste time complaining. Put that effort into making the situation better. Unless you want to whine about it forever, eventually you'll have to do that. So why waste time? Fix it now.
Don't talk about what's wrong. Talk about how you'll make things better, even if that conversation is only with yourself.
And do the same with your friends or colleagues. Don't be just the shoulder they cry on.
Friends don't let friends whine. Friends help friends make their lives better.
7. They don’t criticize.
Yeah, you're more educated. Yeah, you're more experienced. Yeah, you've been around more blocks and climbed more mountains and slayed more dragons.
That doesn't make you smarter, or better, or more insightful.
That just makes you you: unique, matchless, one of a kind—but in the end, just you.
Just like everyone else.
Everyone is different: not better, not worse, just different. Appreciate the differences instead of the shortcomings and you'll see people—and yourself—in a better light.
8. They don’t preach.
The higher you rise and the more you accomplish, the more likely you are to think you know everything and to tell people everything you think you know.
When you speak with more finality than foundation, people may hear you but they don't listen.
And they don't want to be around you.
9. They don’t live in the past.
The past is valuable. Learn from your mistakes. Learn from the mistakes of others.
Then let it go.
Easier said than done? (Even Troy Aikman struggles with this, but in a really good way.) It depends on your focus. When something bad happens to you, see that as a chance to learn something you didn't know. When another person makes a mistake, see that as an opportunity to be kind, forgiving, and understanding.
The past is just training; it doesn't define you. Think about what went wrong, but only in terms of how you will make sure that, next time, you and the people around you will know how to make sure it goes right.
10. They don’t let fear hold them back.
We're all afraid, of what might or might not happen, of what we can't change, or what we won't be able to do, or how other people might perceive us.
So it's easier to hesitate, to wait for the right moment, to decide we need to think a little longer or do some more research or explore a few more alternatives.
Meanwhile days, weeks, months, and even years pass us by.
And so do our dreams.
Don't let your fears hold you back. Whatever you've been planning, whatever you've imagined, whatever you've dreamed of, get started on it today.
If you want to start a business, take the first step. If you want to change careers, take the first step. If you want to expand or enter a new market or offer new products or services, take the first step.
Put your fears aside and get started. Do something. Do anything.
Otherwise, today is gone. Once tomorrow comes, today is lost forever.
Today is the most precious asset you own—and is the one thing you should truly fear ... wasting.

Back