Everyday will be boring until I am back at Deals G

hooken203

Donating Member
Registered
Did you guys say we are doing it again this weekend? I am in.
That sweet sound of a high RPM sport bike all day long. Hard to beat that. It was great to spend time with you all.
TNJ I am so glad to hear you are OK.That was an ugly site seeing you all wadded up with your bike on top of you. I have an idea that may jog your memory.I was the first one up there to you and there was a Silver GMC Envoy that was pulling up to his house in the drive way right before where you went off. Did you come to that corner thinking you had the whole road to yourself and get a surprize from that vehicle. You seem like a very good rider and I think there was more to the story the part that only you know.
I will post my pictures later.
OH yeah for all you people of little faith 1900 miles and my bike is back at home and it didnt fall off that ten speed hauler of mine. I told ya so.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I'm glad you had a safe trip home. The weekend was a gas, especially the Saturday ride. You rode well Bro--I'll ride with you (and the others) anywhere. Can't wait for more!
biggrin.gif

Definately fantastic riding up there with everyone, and the Sat. ride up on the skyway was out of this world. I'm all for getting another trip together up there, maybe summer time or early fall when its not toooo hot
wink.gif
cuz you HAVE TO wear your gear and you would cook in full gear @ 100F
wink.gif

What do folks think about doing a trip somewhere in VA along the blue ridge parkway? You can't set land speed records but as far as outstanding rides, that is up near the top of the list.
cool.gif

wink.gif

sounds like a blast hook... I wish I coulda made it. I went out to this battletraxx thingy they had at the dog track on sunday. My leather pants come in wednesday. Lets hit up the CF raceway on saturday!!!

I wanna do some draggin!!!
cool.gif

fstbusa I got a bass tournament this weekend. I gota get a kill switch for my bike before I get out there to the strip again. I will order it today.I saw the reason for good riding gear over and over this week end.So I am off to vanson for leathers. Here is my goal for the next year.Buy a trailer big enough to haul 4 bikes.So we can round up some other people from around here to go. Even though its 1900 miles there and back its a cheap 4 or 5 day trip and I would do it again in a second.

Yeah i have plans to no big hurry ya know one of them things i have it and it's paid for so i'd like to go to a smaller one it's a 7X16 with a tool box in it and setup for 4 bikes not sure if 4 busa just cause of how i have it configured but that can be changed to accomidate and it has the etrack system in it for better versitility been asking 4200 and i'm firm on that probly has about 2000 miles on it

Sorry hooken203, Thanks for the idea but I can't remember anything about the actual deal, it is driving me nuts wondering what happened. It isn't like me to just run off the road for no reason. Maybe I will remember more later. Anyway glad you made it home safe and I enjoyed talking to ya. Also your bike looked awsome, good luck at the strip.

aw, quit yer crying hooken! you live about 40 min away from the best twisties in our whole flat state! :p I'll be up your way this summer, and we'll go north east and find some nice curvy blacktop! hehehehe just flacking you, I'm sure the dragon will be memorable forever. I'm just jealous

Back