Deals gap

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Just a few pics for all of you that cant get up there as much as you would like. The fog was really bad this morning on the skyway, but had burned off by the time we got to the gap. The place was packed today. I didnt see the first LEO the whole time we were there.

last_school_5_27_06gap_011_40_.JPG

Yes the hump was on. This is the first time that I have been to the gap without my daughter Halie or Lauren. It was so crowded that I think it was my slowest run through the gap. I guess it doesnt matter, we had a blast. Hope you enjoyed the pics.

Tim
smile.gif

last_school_5_27_06gap_013_40_.JPG

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

I'm jealous! I miss those twisties!

Tim,
Thanks for the pics! I can't wait to get back there. Hey, I've been hearing about some twisties in Ga.... Know anything about that?

I can't wait!!!
I'm leaving Wednesday for 4 full days of riding at the Gap......
super.gif

I'll be back (hopefully un-bitten) with pics!!!

Great pics, that is awesome that you get to go up there so often, Hopefully in another year i will be living in north GA, and I will be able to get up there every month !!

This probably wasnt the best weekend to be at the gap for riding, but great for people watching.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
As far as I am concerned, anytime is great at the gap.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Great pics Tim. I can't wait to go back. Hopefully next month I may take a little trip back. I'll let you know when.

Chris

Sounds good Chris, just let me know and we can probably be there. Hope You and Kim are doing well.

See ya soon.

Tim

Back