Deal's gap pics

quikbusa

Donating Member
Registered
Went to Deals Gap a few weeks ago and it was a blast! I meet TennBusa there. Great guy, but we got seperated along the way. Here are just a few pics of the ride. Also, a couple from Indiana when I was visting family.
T

Allbikes__Small_.jpg

My dad on my brothers chinese enduro. The thing is hiliarious, but it runs pretty well. Great bike to learn on. My brothers is talking about going from that to a M109R. He better slow down!

We changed out the sprockets and it will runs 71MPH with 280lbs on it. Its a 200cc. My dad rode the wheels off the thing.

dadbusa__Small_.jpg

That guy rode the gap like a madman. hes got a set on him if you know what I mean. His girlfriend/wife rode faster than me.

That guy rode the gap like a madman.  hes got a set on him if you know what I mean.  His girlfriend/wife rode faster than me.
His wife would be Paige or Motominx. Super fine gal and shares the passion for our great sport.

I try to get together with them several times a year. I shot some video of PJ a year or so ago.

Not to steal PF's thunder because he can ride but when you are at the Gap all the time you tend to be able to ride like that.

Back