I street race almost everyday...

Greg...you should be ashamed of yourself for picking on innocent little stangs.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I did get a chance to race some old man in a lotus esprit which was fun on the freeway. But other than that the only other time was some guy in an H2 of all things that revved and then took off as fast as he could from a stop light. It took me about 5 seconds to even be able to move I was laughing so hard but hey. Its all in fun

Hmm, I get the occasional "race".  Usually on the freeway, once it was with an AMG Mercedes CLK 55, oooh that's a fast car.  And for some reason, guys in Ford Lightning trucks want to race ALL the time.  I pick and choose where and when and the conditions must be about perfect.  One or two or no cars, no cops, CHP, good visiblity, clean road, etc.  If it's not just right I won't do it.

A friend of mine who had a Fast and Furious car before he got an R1 told me the "rice cooker" won't race a bike, especially a Busa because they know they can't beat 'em. But they will rev at you because they want to see you take off.

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113475454 -->

i never get any "good" races.

tonight coming into work i had some dumbass lozer teenager in a honda shitbox with the huge wing and fartcan try 2 race.
rock.gif
i didnt even look over at him.

the other night i had 2 chicks (had 2 b jailbait) wanna race me in her 2000'ish WS6 T/A. very nice car, i just messed with her some, mostly 6th gear rolls. i did 1 2nd gear rolll at 80.. just so she knew that her car wasnt THAT fast with those 6th gear rolls.

other then that, ive only had an R1 and GSXR 750 wanna run. its mostly the fast and furious crowd.

we all understand the implications.... and yet we bought a Hayabusa
biggrin.gif
I'd NEVER race IN the city, but 2 minutes out and it's empty cornfields and straits... yes just like the pics. Only with good sports, not people trying to prove anything. It would be fun to loose. I'm not afraid of full open in every gear, so I can give them a fun, safe run

Pat, there some great, clean highspeed sweepers, up around M, and two nice straits between #####s and *****e, and my favorite strait south of ##--@@@ good for top speed runs, as well at the "__t Loop" that is long, fast fun. Yes I'll show you this summer when ever you want.

greg you'll have to fill me in on those #'s..
wink.gif

I need to get down to DM this summer and visit my uncle and go riding with everyone.

Cars are fun to play with on the street you know why? Because all you have to do is a quick zap to 100 and most of them are so far behind they don't know what to think. Racing another fast bike on the street isn't as fun because you have to go ludicrous speeds to see who's top dog. While I like to watch the speedo wind up by myself on a long, lonely stretch of road I think the racing should be kept to the strip. Agree? Disagree?

Cars are fun to play with on the street you know why? Because all you have to do is a quick zap to 100 and most of them are so far behind they don't know what to think. Racing another fast bike on the street isn't as fun because you have to go ludicrous speeds to see who's top dog. While I like to watch the speedo wind up by myself on a long, lonely stretch of road I think the racing should be kept to the strip. Agree? Disagree?
The key word here is SHOULD. Doesn't always happen though, does it?

Back