Ever just had enough?

That would be a tremendous oppurtunity
firedevil.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,11:15)
(yamahor @ Mar. 14 2007,11:09) I've offered my Microtel room for him...
Soooo, what you're saying is you're not going to <s>pass out</s> sleep by the fire pit?

tounge.gif

Bring more beer; we might need it...  
smile.gif
I don't do beer... LIQUOR!!

(yamahor @ Mar. 14 2007,11:10)
(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 14 2007,10:34)
(dadofthree @ Mar. 13 2007,21:59)
(captain @ Mar. 13 2007,21:50) It seems like I have  been overwhelmed lately, ever just had one of those months where it just seemed like everything was going wrong.... Kids are arguing, work is pressing on you with a million pounds on your back, timelines, so many things to do and still not enough time when the emergencies come up. I have felt that way for several months now, I have been trying to get the bike-shirts site up, get the van ready to travel to the bash ( I am so looking forward to this) TAXES were coming, I could keep going but we all live this life... I am honestly tired of the politics with this website, who is going to be offended, is this fair, is that fair why did you delete my post. My vision started with a simple place for guys on bikes to meet and visit, MAYBE even ride together if they were close enough.... WOW I think I planned too small..... We have grown, some together, some apart... There are good folks all over the world and I hate that this site has become a place where arguments just go forever...

HOWEVER

I came across a post tonight from Nitrous Junkie, I know that he has done a lot for our country, for the board and for many of the individuals on this site... In a time of need this board came together for a guy that has given so much to all of us, he has in a way represented what this board was meant to be.... I didn't want to post in his thread and hijack his post but I wanted you guys to know that at the end of the day his message is what this place is all about... People helping people in the good times and bad......

I'm spent...... Big George, I'm tired of arguing with you and Greg, I simply ask that you not advertise your new board here and that you keep your sales threads on your new site that you have chosen to create.... I'm positive that there is plenty of room on the Internet for all of us, we seem to not agree on anything these days so I'm not sure why you keep coming back to this site.... Regardless I don't want to banter back and forth about it anymore. I want to put my energies back into what I designed this place for....

This site has turned into a job and no one likes coming home from work to work...... I want my Busa, I want to have fun I want to enjoy this place.......

For all of you that come here and participate, contribute and enjoy, thank you for making this website what it is..... For all that have sent me supportive messages thanks, for all that want to stay and enjoy please do.... I do not want to me a referee any more.........

Now who's buying the first round at the bash?

Cap
It's a dry county babe, but I'm having something imported by a dear and supportive member of this site that has graciously volunteered. So it can be on me. Just get up with me. I'm sure you'll only have 200 other such offers.

Thanx for everything Cap
What is this "dry county" you speak of
eek2.gif
Say it isn't so
Sam, you gonna show up?
I wish. Wanted to but just cant afford it right now. An awesome thing happened to me though. My mom just told me yesterday that she had reservations for me and the wifey in Gatlinburg for the weekend before. So I will be hiting the dragon while I'm down.

I go back to work the tuesday before the bash, but me and Fonzie will be coming down for next years bash

Just gonna miss you then. Look forwad to seeing you next year then...

Hey Ben, you ever decide anything on that "project" you are workin on?

Can't wait to see it
super.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 14 2007,11:38) Hey Ben, you ever decide anything on that "project" you are workin on?

Can't wait to see it
super.gif
Not yet... waiting on my money situation, gotta see what clears. Saving up for the bash and hopefully a dynotune.

(yamahor @ Mar. 14 2007,12:26)
(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 14 2007,11:38) Hey Ben, you ever decide anything on that "project" you are workin on?

Can't wait to see it
super.gif
Not yet... waiting on my money situation, gotta see what clears. Saving up for the bash and hopefully a dynotune.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back