Leaving the egos at the door...

NearDeath

Donating Member
Registered
All,

I don't know about you all, but one of things that makes this site a great site to come to and come back to is the family atmosphere... I have to be honest, I am tired of the freaking egos and smart ass remarks from some on the other boards... Those boards seem more like a click, then a forum, but that is just me...

Thank you all for the great info. and great conversation... Its nice to be able to have intelligent conversations and reads along with our busa talk where there is mutual respect for one another and that is why this is my favorite site...
biggrin.gif

Cloud

All,

I don't know about you all, but one of things that makes this site a great site to come to and come back to is the family atmosphere... I have to be honest, I am tired of the freaking egos and smart ass remarks from some on the other boards... Those boards seem more like a click, then a forum, but that is just me...

Thank you all for the great info. and great conversation... Its nice to be able to have intelligent conversations and reads along with our busa talk where there is mutual respect for one another and that is why this is my favorite site...
biggrin.gif

Cloud
+1

Just be sure to share the luv, Playa and glad to have you aboard .
super.gif

Yep. I too have been around that block and found a lot less moral corruption here. Great people make a place great! To bad more net spots can't follow this much desired paradigm

Yep.  I too have been around that block and found a lot less moral corruption here.  Great people make a place great!  To bad more net spots can't follow this much desired paradigm
Kind of surprised you didn't complain about the complete "lack of Anna" nowadays...
laugh.gif

Dont visit to many other "worldwide" boards, but this site is SOOO much better than the local forum i frequent. I've actually all but stopped posting on the local forum, too much bull shid, and even tho they keep it fairly clean, its WAY to political for me! I like this board alot. Best YET!
smile.gif

Anna
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (VaBusa @ Oct. 20 2005,13:09)
Quote (WWJD @ Oct. 20 2005,16:00)
Yep. I too have been around that block and found a lot less moral corruption here. Great people make a place great! To bad more net spots can't follow this much desired paradigm

Kind of surprised you didn't complain about the complete "lack of Anna" nowadays...

What's that? ? ? STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN, VABUSA!!! You are FLIRTING! [/QUOTE]

rock.gif

Must agree.

Earlier this year when my daughter was having some life-threatening medical issue, these folks were the best. Thank you all again.

Back