Just a Question

Gr8twhite,

The reason people push Mikes swingarms, not becuase he is a sponser, but its the best one out there. I sell most of the swing arms your askin about and I would push Mikes arms just becuase I like his arms better. Its like this. When a person is lookin for a product. The sponsor are lookin out for the rest of the board. We want you, the rider, to have the best product you can get for the money. We ride just as much or as little as you do so we know that every dollar you spend is a hard earned dollar and you want it to go as far as it can.

I would be more than happy to tell you about any of the arms your askin about but Im gona tell you about Mikes arms also just becuase its a great peice.

You ask about a set of tires, Im gona tell you about those plus the ones I have had and what others are running and tellin me just so you can be more informed

Josh

Ryders Connection

Whew!! Thank God that all got settled without bloodshed!

Good answers all!!
hello.gif

You'll meet some of the best people on the planet on this board- there are a few mouthy azzhats as well, but they are few and far between and DON'T hang around long. They find those other boards that welcome rudeness, vulgarity and trash talk and make themselves at home there.

Some are at home in the slums, some are at home in a gated community with a strong neighborhood watch program. This place is the latter.

GR8WHITE

Of the ones you mentioned I have only seen the TRAC first hand and it is a good looking arm.

You are really going to have to pick out the style of arm that you like best and work from there. There are several types out there not to mention the many manufacturers.

Back