Leaving the egos at the door...

Yep.  I too have been around that block and found a lot less moral corruption here.  Great people make a place great!  To bad more net spots can't follow this much desired paradigm
Kind of surprised you didn't complain about the complete "lack of Anna" nowadays...
laugh.gif
What's that? ? ?   STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN, VABUSA!!!   You are FLIRTING!
Can't help it Anna...there's just something about a guy that posts pics of bologna sandwiches...mmm mmmm...

"My bologna has a first name..."
laugh.gif

Jealous b*tch...
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

This site is awesome. Sh.org is good too but you do encounter a couple of c#cky dudes there once in a while. I've been to the R1 forums and those guys can get pretty bad.

<!--EDIT|gtrpimp76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129863553 -->

THE DOOR? .........SHID!....So thats where I left it!

Yep. I too have been around that block and found a lot less moral corruption here. Great people make a place great! To bad more net spots can't follow this much desired paradigm
Kind of surprised you didn't complain about the complete "lack of Anna" nowadays...
laugh.gif
What's that? ? ? STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN, VABUSA!!! You are FLIRTING!
Can't help it Anna...there's just something about a guy that posts pics of bologna sandwiches...mmm mmmm...

laugh.gif

Jealous b*tch...
ices_rofl.gif
You tell her, VA! We need to BAN that psycho-wench. She's creeping me out lately. And I understand and respect your bologna fetish... don't worry, that's healthy.... ignore what your family, friends, and doctors tell you
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Yep.  I too have been around that block and found a lot less moral corruption here.  Great people make a place great!  To bad more net spots can't follow this much desired paradigm
laugh.gif
What's that? ? ?   STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN, VABUSA!!!   You are FLIRTING!

laugh.gif

Jealous b*tch...
ices_rofl.gif
You tell her, VA!  We need to BAN that psycho-wench.  She's creeping me out lately.  And I understand and respect your bologna fetish... don't worry, that's healthy.... ignore what your family, friends, and doctors tell you  
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it kinda hard to be cocky when everyone on the board, along with yourself, is riding the best bike on the planet. (except those pesky zx-10 riders J/K Bt)

we all know what out bikes can do and we are happy.

Long live the H.org

at first i had a hard time on this fine websit(trying to sell). but i found most people to be helpful i rebuilt my bike on this websit and alot of members gave me their parts for cheap , i have to say thanks to everyone over here.

<!--EDIT|samizx7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129916660 -->

Back