EVEN BETTER pix of my freshly painted wheels!!!

So I saw the wheels in person today...not impressed... I really think they would look better on my 05 Grey Limited...:laugh::laugh::laugh: But all jokes aside, the pics doesn't do the paint job justice:thumbsup: Like Big Moe was saying, it would've been hard to find that color with that kind of flake powdercoat-wise. I'm jealous right now. His busa is doing :poke: to mine and his wheels are even on yet! Good looking bike in person with GSXR-tail:thumbsup: Make me want to sell mine and get a newer bike like GXSRBots:banghead:

So I saw the wheels in person today...not impressed... I really think they would look better on my 05 Grey Limited...:laugh::laugh::laugh: But all jokes aside, the pics doesn't do the paint job justice:thumbsup: Like Big Moe was saying, it would've been hard to find that color with that kind of flake powdercoat-wise. I'm jealous right now. His busa is doing :poke: to mine and his wheels are even on yet! Good looking bike in person with GSXR-tail:thumbsup: Make me want to sell mine and get a newer bike like GXSRBots:banghead:

Very nice meeting you today Bro, hope to get up with you again soon! :beerchug::thumbsup: Ill be at the shop all day tomorrow trying to get 'er done!! Hit me up or stop by!!

Looks awesome,, but he should have not painted the sealing area!

Back