Eureka Springs, AR MnG May 30-June 1, 2014

Thanks guys I will definitely miss being there as well but. I will make up for it next time whether its this fall or next spring

Sent from my galaxy far far away

No Tim & Amy = :(
Will miss you guys!
Get your house in order and we catch you at next one!

For sure Chris and Omar we will make the next one

Well a lot of things have changed here since the first of the year. Lost my full time job that I had been at for almost 13 years. So I went full time at my part-time job and have gotten promoted so that part is good but not making the money I used to and wife is shutting down her day care and the end of this month she has another job already lined up so things aren't bad here just timing is a bit off for us to make this trip I wish I could make it but its not in the cards for this time

We'll miss you guys but it sounds like you've got your priorities in line and I hope everything works out for you both with so many changes! Hope to see you next time :)

Rm 105 for me

great news! i was starting to wonder :beerchug:

however, i think NINJA KILLER already had that room reserved (Post 101 at the beginning of page 6)...let me see if i can get in touch with him and we'll get it figured out

ok, NINJA KILLER moved to Rm 202 after thapp had to cancel so we're all good...can't wait to see everyone, wish it would hurry up! :beerchug:

Aileen and I will not make it this year. We decided to cancel all plans and take a break from motos til next year. A lot going on with family (mostly the kids) and work. Will miss everyone! See you next spring.
Room 208 open

Aileen and I will not make it this year. We decided to cancel all plans and take a break from motos til next year. A lot going on with family (mostly the kids) and work. Will miss everyone! See you next spring.
Room 208 open

Hate to hear it Chris, but family first! We'll miss you guys! Next year :thumbsup:

Room 208 open

We're sorry to hear that, family always trumps bikes.

However...Dan and I switched rooms to 208 so 104 is open now.

Can I just say that I am literally counting down the days to this trip...I am so excited to get back to Eureka Springs...I should probably be focused on the fact Im getting married May 10th, but all I can think about is this trip...LOL....See ya all soon with the new Mrs Salty...

ok, i think everyone is updated...motochris, sure hate that you and Aileen aren't going to make it, we'll definitely miss you both

We're getting all of our duckies in a row. I think the last one just fell into line - the pet sitter. Now we get go plan the route. There are so many things and places we haven't that could be considered "on the way", we have a lot to chose from. Just a few: Cooperstown; Gettysburg; Mammoth Caverns; Adirondacks (even though we can see them, we haven't ever driven through them), etc. Then there are some places that are only a little out of the way. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I can't wait!

Right now it looks like about 3000 mile round trip plus whatever we ride while there. We are still working out the trip logistics and departure/arrival dates.

Looks like I'll be down Sat night and leave Monday like I always do. Did not reserve a room for Sat night, but I can bunk in the trailer. Anyone staying Sunday?

i have to work Monday but i'll hang with you as late as possible, we haven't had nearly enough chances to ride lately :beerchug:

Back