Eureka Springs, AR MnG May 30-June 1, 2014

Are y'all driving / riding it in one day or two?

Dan, we're going to trailer. Probably leave after work on Tues the 27th...get a few hours behind us that night and find a place to stay. Then we'll do the 'long leg' on Weds.

Cool.

We are still looking at options and may try to take week and travel some back roads down.

i'll be there by Tues evening so come on in whenever, we'll have the lights on :beerchug:

Thanks for doing this SEMI!

4/4/14 - Steve has logged me for Fri and Sat in Room 108. At this time I will be coming alone but hope I can find another enthusiast.... WOW do I need this to happen.

i think Macon454 and busaprincess454 are looking for someone to split a room

Tomorrow I'm checking with my boss to see of I can get the week off. :please:

This interested party will be staying at the campground not 200yds from the motel..:cheerleader:

Ok, looks like the Meet 'n Greet at Eureka Springs, AR is set for May 30-June 1, 2014. Of course, many will be coming earlier so get there whenever you can. We have had some great times during the past 6 years and this one shouldn't be any different.

The place most attendees stay is the Pointewest Motel (1-479-253-9050) and they are completely open for that weekend at this time.

To help ensure that nothing gets messed up, please post up when you reserve a room and let's get this thing planned.

103 doniton2: Thursday (29th) thru Sunday (1st)
105 NINJA KILLER: Wednesday (28th) thru Sunday (1st)
106 JJ Lynes (w/ MLSDUKE1): Thursday (29th) thru Sunday (1st)
108 Bruce Bohannon: Friday (30th) thru Sunday (1st)
201 Salty: Thursday (29th) thru Sunday (1st)
202 thapp: Tuesday (27th) thru Sunday (1st)
203 US Marine: Thursday (29th) thru Sunday (1st)
204 Adam G: Thursday (29th) thru Sunday (1st)
205 omslaw & Vabs: Thursday (29th) thru Sunday (1st)
206 MLSDUKE1: Thursday (29th) thru Sunday (1st)
207 twotonevert & semi: Thursday (29th) thru Sunday (1st)
208 motochris & Aileen: Friday (30th) thru Sunday (1st)
209 ks-waterbug
210 darciedog1 & Just Katie: Thursday (29th) thru Sunday (1st)
301 FlatlandBusa: Friday (30th) thru Monday (2nd)
Apartment:

interested parties who haven't reserved rooms yet:
LCB
GSXcite
jellyrug & Mrs. Jellyrug
georgiabusa_05
Loomis
Twobrothersbusa
Dan & HRHDi
Salty
GsxrBots - loser, can't go, blah blah blah
Hayabusa4life
Flicka & Mrs Flicka

this just keeps getting better and better :beerchug:

I just hope I don't have to ride through the storms/hail again this year like the past two years on the way down there. Of course I will take riding through a little rain on the way down if it means we get a clear and sunny weekend to ride.

I just hope I don't have to ride through the storms/hail again this year like the past two years on the way down there. Of course I will take riding through a little rain on the way down if it means we get a clear and sunny weekend to ride.

:welcome: to the Midwest...pull over for a couple hours, get a bite to eat, and it will all be clear again :laugh:

Room 202 open now.sorry guys can't make this one . Just to much going on right now will try to catch the fall one or next spring

Sent from my galaxy far far away

Room 202 open now.sorry guys can't make this one . Just to much going on right now will try to catch the fall one or next spring

How am I supposed to learn some new words if you guys don't come?

Hmmm since you don't live very far from me, maybe I should just ride that way and grab you on my way there.

Well a lot of things have changed here since the first of the year. Lost my full time job that I had been at for almost 13 years. So I went full time at my part-time job and have gotten promoted so that part is good but not making the money I used to and wife is shutting down her day care and the end of this month she has another job already lined up so things aren't bad here just timing is a bit off for us to make this trip I wish I could make it but its not in the cards for this time

Well a lot of things have changed here since the first of the year. Lost my full time job that I had been at for almost 13 years. So I went full time at my part-time job and have gotten promoted so that part is good but not making the money I used to and wife is shutting down her day care and the end of this month she has another job already lined up so things aren't bad here just timing is a bit off for us to make this trip I wish I could make it but its not in the cards for this time

sorry to hear you guys aren't going to make it to this one...will definitely have to fix that in the Fall and make up for lost time :thumbsup:

I completely understand man. I am glad things are working out. I am kind of in the same boat. I just started a new job a few weeks ago and it pays no where near what my other job did. You and the family will be missed down there.

Thanks guys I will definitely miss being there as well but. I will make up for it next time whether its this fall or next spring

Sorry you won't be able to make it, but sounds like y'all got a full plate! Hope to see ya sometime soon!

Back