ebonics 101 handbook gets cop fired

If he was doing it as a training tool for LE, it would probably be ok. But to pass out as a joke, thats just bad judgement on him. And, the media never tells the whole the truth. they are just saying what might be interesting to the public.

I HATE TO SEE ANYONE LOSE THEIR JOB, BUT SO MANY PEOPLE SAY & DO THINGS THEY KNOW WILL BE A PROBLEM. I HOPE HE CAN MAKE IT WITH GOVERNMENT ASSISTANTS (WELFARE) BECAUSE HE WILL NEED IT. NOW HE CAN WORK SECURITY AT WAL-MART.

lol the "they may not be ho' s" was just a joke. but a few of you have said exatly my point. Just because someone DOESNT say these things publicly doesnt mean they arent thinking them. However f*cked up stereotypes are, they exist because some of them are in some way true for of a group of people. Ebonics exists, but not all black people use it. Then the black people that DONT use it get offended when its brought up.

Imus wasnt out of character he's flirted with racial lines forever but thats just it, its a character. Are you saying if itd been about some real nappy headed hoes then itd been ok since they werent positve young people in school? Then what happens when those positive people leave school and make headlines with guns and drugs?

The world is too sensitive like i said, and freedom of speech can be expensive if you piss off the wrong people. Luckily we all wear helmets so we dont see color we just see riders, right?

Back